Print Page | Close Window

green in hair

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Bloopers
Forum Description: Share your hair horror stories...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=25047
Printed Date: September 27 2024 at 9:16pm

Topic: green in hair
Posted By: harmony802005angel
Subject: green in hair
Date Posted: November 26 2003 at 12:54pm
hi there
I dont know if anyone can help me i am in tears about what happen to my hair,yesterday i dyed it like i normally do and after 5 secs my hair turned green only parts of it,so i rung up the colouring company and thay said there is a fault with the product,thay said to use vo5 hot oil to get the green out i tried it tonight and it is still in there!!plzzzzzzz can someone help me thanks harmony

Replies:
Posted By: Starlette
Date Posted: November 26 2003 at 8:58pm
Ketchup sometimes helps makes the green tinge go away. I had the same problem, almost a year ago. I used Clairol Herbal Essences hair dye to do my roots and a touch up on my hair colour. Lo and behold, I noticed unusual, ashy streaks on my hair while I was washing it. When my hair dried, the ashy streaks turned green!

So I lathered my hair with ketchup and kept it in for about twenty minutes. When I washed it off, the green tinge still remained. I went to bed disappointed, but the next morning, when my hair was dry, the streaks had disappeared as well.

Posted By: harmony802005
Date Posted: December 01 2003 at 7:18pm
i didnt think that work i might try that,well i went to a hairdresser and that put a semi on my hair it hasnt done anything anyways i told them to cut about an itch of the ends and put it this way i used to have long hair and now it is above my shoulders so i am not happy at all,i was thinking just colouring my hair a nice red not to sure at the mo

-------------

Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: January 02 2004 at 7:27pm
I am so depressed my hair was originally blonde with red streaks, i needed a touch-up so like i always do i did my roots myself :( it was waaayyy to light due to the poor dye i bought so i went at it again with brown and my hair turned greenish. I dyed it blonde again and its gotten a little better but the ashy look is still there! I have done this before with brown and after 2 processes of blonde it was normal but i am so nervous! any tips on the look? I dont want to end up with no hair.. please help! --omghair

Print Page | Close Window