Print Page | Close Window

my blonde turned gray helppppppp

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Bloopers
Forum Description: Share your hair horror stories...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=25095
Printed Date: September 27 2024 at 9:18pm

Topic: my blonde turned gray helppppppp
Posted By: sillysue4ever
Subject: my blonde turned gray helppppppp
Date Posted: July 27 2004 at 10:50am
i had let my hair grow out and then had it highlighted. i couldnt afford to go back in for a touch up so i started buying the highlighting kits. everything was going smoothly until i got a wild hair and decided to fill it in to be blonde so i bleached it. i glowed like the sun so i bought a neutral dark blonde and now i am gray. last time this happened i had long hair and had to cut it off. i have long hair again and dont want to cut it off. how can i fade the gray out? underneath it's a pretty color but all my hair from top to bottom on the outside is gray.

Replies:
Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: July 27 2004 at 9:08pm
Your best bet is to go see a haircolor expert. And good luck!

-------------

Posted By: Scott365
Date Posted: July 28 2004 at 3:32am
Try going to www.goblonde.net and then go to "the blonde board". Tell them what is happening and someone there will definently be able to help you!

-------------

Posted By: sillysue4ever
Date Posted: July 28 2004 at 4:32pm
thankyou so very much. i went to that site and it was alot of help......... this is what he told me to do.......................If you'll read some of the posts over the last month, there are probably half a dozen with the same problem as you. All you need to do is let it fade. To accelerate the fading, shampoo with a claifying shampoo, dish soap, or Tide without bleach.

If that doesn't work (give it time -- it will), you can use Colorfix to remove the color and re-tone. Whatever you do, don't cut it off!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window