Print Page | Close Window

Arghh!!! What now!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Bloopers
Forum Description: Share your hair horror stories...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=25101
Printed Date: June 22 2024 at 10:22pm

Topic: Arghh!!! What now!
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Arghh!!! What now!
Date Posted: September 02 2004 at 10:25am
My haircolor saga goes back a few months. After a brief stint with red, I decided I wanted my blonde highlights back. My stylist put them in and in between the foils, she put a semi-perm color to "brown" out the faded red. She didn't use an ash color, because she was afraid of the results I might get. She also didn't leave the semi-perm on long enough. So the end result was a warm blonde. It wasn't horrible, just not what I wanted. So, just last night I went back to same salon, different stylist (my stylist has scaled back her hours and it is impossible for me to get to her). I explain to the new person what I want. I want the base darkened, but I want to keep the highlights that are there. She didn't like the idea of coloring the whole head, so she did a full set of high and low lights. She used the formula that was in the computer from last time! So I end up leaving looking very much like how I looked when I came in, only worse! I am so frustrated and depressed. The haircolor I have now is just very unnatural looking on me and a little too light. I'm going back to have someone look at it. What are my options? I don't want to lose the highlights, but I want my base color darker and less red! Is this even an option? Somebody, help!

Print Page | Close Window