Forum Description: Curly Heads Unite & Talk About Curls
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=25289
Printed Date: May 17 2024 at 6:30pm

Topic: Edwin Paul vs Graham Webb Stick Strait
Posted By: shelby
Subject: Edwin Paul vs Graham Webb Stick Strait
Date Posted: December 04 2000 at 2:45pm
Hi,

I have been playing with non-chem straighteners and I love the Edwin Paul Smoothing Lotion. However, I have also been playing with Graham Webb Stick Strait and I am really liking it. I still like I like the Smoothing Lotion a little better but do like the GW. Has anyone else found a product similar to Graham Webb Stick Strait that they can recommend that I try.

Thanks.

Replies:
Posted By: Suze
Date Posted: December 04 2000 at 5:42pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP967431121&id=419&page=1#9.419.1 - 9.419.1
I like KMS Flat out. My hair is only moderately curly and I have been using it forever. I have tried Graham Webb but I think for me the KMS is as good and costs less. Just my opinion but something to think about.

-------------

Posted By: KellKurls
Date Posted: December 30 2000 at 5:19pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP967431121&id=419&page=1#9.419.1 - 9.419.1
Hi,
I haven`t tried either products (so why reply?) but you are the first person to even mention Graham Webb. I love their products but I haven`t tried out their straightener. Does it dry out your hair? Others have on mine. And, does it last a while? I got my hair straightened in October and by the middle of December, it was gone. Yes, I have extremely curly hair. :)
Thanks

-------------

Print Page | Close Window