Forum Name: Curly Hair
Forum Description: Curly Heads Unite & Talk About Curls
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=25503
Printed Date: September 27 2024 at 3:16pm

Topic: HeLp Me *EmErGeNcY*
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: HeLp Me *EmErGeNcY*
Date Posted: March 04 2002 at 4:15pm
Alright I just got everything in order in my life...everything but my hair! I dont know what to do about it! I have LONG CURLY FRIZZY THICK AND DRY hair! And it is making me depressed because I have no idea how to deal with it anymore. The shorter I cut it the poofier it gets! I just got it thinned like two weeks ago and it is still thick. I dont know what to do...someone please help...I need some tips on how to repair damaged hair...BADLY

Replies:
Posted By: tagteam141
Date Posted: March 08 2002 at 4:57pm
It sounds like your hair needs some deep conditioning to start off with. I would recommend not buying shampoo off the store shelves, but instead go to a hair salon and buy System Biolage or another recommended brand. then use the conditioner everyday and the shampoo every other day or two. it may sound gross, but I find that it helps to leave some buildup in your hair, which will weigh it down somewhat. I would also recommend that you use gel, and then hairspray your style afterwards too. Just experimenting will help. and one more word of advice---DON`T GET YOUR HAIR CUT REALLY SHORT!! you know what i mean. And deep condition it every 5 days or so. Hope this helps!!

-------------