Forum Name: Curly Hair
Forum Description: Curly Heads Unite & Talk About Curls
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=26076
Printed Date: May 03 2024 at 6:25am

Topic: I hate my
Posted By: alaskan_hottie16
Subject: I hate my
Date Posted: February 18 2005 at 1:44pm
I like really do know what do with my hair because it is so curly and most of the time I leave it up what shoud I do just leave it down and show it off or just grow my hair and maybe I can start straitening it

-------------
L0Ve ya

Replies:
Posted By: mitch5150
Date Posted: May 31 2005 at 1:52pm

Hey Alaskan Hottie 16,

I'm mitch5150. I've been a haircutter/hairstylist since 1993 and a few of my clients have curly hair and they knew what to do with there hair but they were undecided on what to do with there curls. I Love working with curly hair let your hair grow and keep your hair trimmed neat and in good condition. I think you should show off your curls let your hair grow and try to keep your curls smooth and soft. When your hair passes the middle of your back In my opinion I think when the curls looksmooth and soft it makes a women look sexy in my opinion. Show off your hair don't put it up and hide those beautiful curls. there is so much you can do with curls long curls especially. If you have any questions or you would like to chat you can email me at mailto:customonegtr@rock.com - customonegtr@rock.com I would be glad to help you with anything you would likt tot do with your hair.

Sincerely

mitch5150

Posted By: eatgreenjello
Date Posted: June 03 2005 at 11:07am

You could try getting a Ouidad System haircut.  http://www.Ouidad.com - www.Ouidad.com will show you local salons that have Ouidad certified stylists.  They are awesome cuts for girls with curls.

-------------

**Hair type: 2a, which is wavy and fine.
**Color: Naturally dark brown, currently dyed reddish brown.
**Length: below shoulder length

Print Page | Close Window