Forum Name: Up, Down & Formal Hairstyles
Forum Description: Special hairstyles for special events
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=26261
Printed Date: September 27 2024 at 1:13pm

Topic: Iwant to colour my hair
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Iwant to colour my hair
Date Posted: May 07 2002 at 8:57am
I have a prom in afew days. I decided to colour my hair but I`m worried about the colour of my eye brows as they are very dark.
I`ve never dyed my hair so I`m going to a hair dressers but I`m having a cap done and I don`t how long its going to last.

Replies:
Posted By: Noreau
Date Posted: May 07 2002 at 3:22pm
Hey, well since this is your first time to dye your hair do you think you should do it at a time like this? I mean what happens if you HATE it? Why don;t you wait until after Prom?Just incase it doesn;t turn out how you imagined it. And seeing as your eye brows are dark maybe (if you decided to dye you hair) spend a little extra cash on an eyebrow tint. Its worth thinking about it. But personally I would be alittle nervous doing all that before Prom. I have mine next weekend and I am not doing anything to myself that I wouldn;t normally do,JUST incase!! But I hope this gave you alittle bit of an idea on what to do! Good luck,and have fun at Prom, I know I will! hehe

P.S. Do you think you can help me out with my questions? It would be great.Its under the same category as you, my name is "Noreau" Thank you.

-------------
You need to help me..PLEASE!

Print Page | Close Window