Forum Name: Up, Down & Formal Hairstyles
Forum Description: Special hairstyles for special events
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=26300
Printed Date: May 29 2024 at 3:14pm

Topic: Is this OK?
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Is this OK?
Date Posted: April 09 2003 at 7:19pm
I have a formal dinner coming up soon. I wanted to have my hair straight with random spirals going over the top of the hair. Is this gonna work and look good? If anyone has any suggestions please let me know! Just for your info...I have lil longer than shoulder length hair, very frizzy and damaged due to chlorine (swimming). Thanks for your help!!

Waiting eagerly

Katie

Replies:
Posted By: LiliBeach
Date Posted: April 09 2003 at 9:55pm
I think it will be beautiful!!!!!!!

I have done this look on many many Prom goers.

Go For It!!!

-------------
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!

Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: April 10 2003 at 1:14pm
Hi Lilibeach -

Thanks for the encouragement. Since you have done this before are there any pointers you can give me? Anything would be appreciated!!!

Katie

Posted By: LiliBeach
Date Posted: April 10 2003 at 8:37pm
I'll try.

Starting at the bottom, section off a horizontal section, pin up the rest. Taking 1 to 2 inch sections from the row, curl one then straighten one. After that row is finished, section another horizontal row and pin the rest up and repeat. Do this until all of it is done.

Hope this helps.

-------------
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!

Print Page | Close Window