Print Page | Close Window

NEED AS MANY RESPONSES AS POSSIBLE

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: African American Hair
Forum Name: African American Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of African Americans.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=26448
Printed Date: June 01 2024 at 10:58am

Topic: NEED AS MANY RESPONSES AS POSSIBLE
Posted By: prissymissy21
Subject: NEED AS MANY RESPONSES AS POSSIBLE
Date Posted: January 03 2001 at 1:48am
Hello it`s me again begging for advice, I live in phoenix I moved here in August of 99, from San Diego and I have lived in California all my life I have never lived in such a dry environment before I was looking at a picture that I took in September of 99 and my bangs came down to my chin and my hair was such a nice length and pretty healthy but now I look at my hair and it is not very healthy looking at all and now my bangs are just a little past my eyebrows thats a pretty big difference in just a year so my hair is very dry and making me miserable does anyone have any suggestions for any product that will help me to keep my hair moisturized.

sheena

Replies:
Posted By: Shay
Date Posted: March 06 2001 at 4:24pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP159881750&id=242&page=1#15.242.1 - 15.242.1
quote:

prissymissy21 originally wrote:
Hello it's me again begging for advice, I live in phoenix I moved here in August of 99, from San Diego and I have lived in California all my life I have never lived in such a dry environment before I was looking at a picture that I took in September of 99 and my bangs came down to my chin and my hair was such a nice length and pretty healthy but now I look at my hair and it is not very healthy looking at all and now my bangs are just a little past my eyebrows thats a pretty big difference in just a year so my hair is very dry and making me miserable does anyone have any suggestions for any product that will help me to keep my hair moisturized.

sheena

I like Alternatives mostiureizer, you should use that. I would go to a hairdresser though, and see their opinion. You might need a trim too. Your hairdresser should help you out.

P.s I know how you feel about people not responding to your post, no one will really respond to mine either!

-------------
Blonde rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!