Forum Name: Men's 360 Waves Archives
Forum Description: Archive of the old Men's 360 Waves Forum
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2664
Printed Date: October 04 2024 at 10:02pm

Topic: Putting a Towel in the microwave
Posted By: puertoricanJaYz
Subject: Putting a Towel in the microwave
Date Posted: November 16 2004 at 3:23pm
I usually rinse a towel with some hot water but i be blown(def. mad, upset) cause it be burning my hand . Does putting a towel in da microwave be better. If so, in wat ways is it better?

Replies:
Posted By: BodyGuard
Date Posted: November 16 2004 at 3:25pm
I would think that dampening the towel and then putting it in the microwave may help, but either way it's still gonna be hot. I don't use scalding water, just hot enough to hold. You scalp is more sensitive to heat than your hand so keep that in mind.

-------------

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.

Posted By: cmesweet
Date Posted: November 16 2004 at 3:26pm
Putting it in the microwave is the same. You wet it with cool water and then put it in the microwave. Just put it in less heat and not for a long time. I say try 30 seconds. When it's finished, touch it with your hand, if it's too hot for the hand then its too hot for your head. O just use cooler water than what you are using.

-------------
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Posted By: gslim southernboy
Date Posted: November 16 2004 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

I would think that dampening the towel and then putting it in the microwave may help, but either way it's still gonna be hot. I don't use scalding water, just hot enough to hold. You scalp is more sensitive to heat than your hand so keep that in mind.
yo he is right about dat

-------------
G Slim

Posted By: BodyGuard
Date Posted: November 16 2004 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by gslim southernboy gslim southernboy wrote:

Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

yo he is right about dat

Why post?

-------------

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.

Posted By: gslim southernboy
Date Posted: November 16 2004 at 3:41pm
could not think of nothin

-------------
G Slim

Print Page | Close Window