Print Page | Close Window

bad hair to good hair

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: African American Hair
Forum Name: African American Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of African Americans.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27164
Printed Date: May 02 2024 at 10:36pm

Topic: bad hair to good hair
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: bad hair to good hair
Date Posted: June 14 2004 at 8:13am
how do get fom bad curly hair like afro style to good curly hair like light skined people..................................................

Replies:
Posted By: cmesweet
Date Posted: June 14 2004 at 11:50am
First of all that is very offensive the only good hair is healthy hair. Tell me how is afro style hair bad hair and there are many hair types that is afro hair. All light skinned people do not have the same type of hair. Rethink your question and then ask it over in the way that it will not disrespectful!!

-------------
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Date Posted: June 14 2004 at 2:40pm
wow......that is very disreapectful. Anyone can have "pretty" hair as long as it is healthy, curly or not. Plus race does not matter, for there are Caucasion people who have afro type curly hair naturally, and some African-American people who have the "pretty" curly hair you want so much, naturally. So stop with the stereotypes please.

Date Posted: June 14 2004 at 10:50pm
Im asian and hate my hair, you african americans are blessed with your hair type. I've done so much research on how to get my strait jet black hair, nappy/curly/kinky, the norm of African American hair type but haven't found it, so alls im gonna say is you are blessed....

Print Page | Close Window