Print Page | Close Window

Any One else using Doo Gro

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: African American Hair
Forum Name: African American Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of African Americans.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27533
Printed Date: May 07 2024 at 6:06am

Topic: Any One else using Doo Gro
Posted By: Afro2005
Subject: Any One else using Doo Gro
Date Posted: February 27 2005 at 3:51pm
Hey, i just started using Doo Gro and just wanted to know if anyone else is using it and if its working for them / what are the results, I am currently using the Medicated Triple strength hair vitalizer {purple}

Any 1 else using this version

Replies:
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: February 28 2005 at 12:48pm
Not useing it, not useing any doo gro prouducts right now but I am dieing to try there Tingling Growth Shampoo!

Posted By: tp1
Date Posted: February 28 2005 at 1:46pm
I use the leave-in treatment on my daughter and it works... there is hardly any breakage. My daughter's hair is very thick and coarse so it was a

Are all of their products this good?

Do you guys like the shampoos? Do they work?

-------------

Posted By: Afro2005
Date Posted: February 28 2005 at 3:45pm
i use both their shampoos and conditioners, i think they work well, i thinks using the family of products assist hair maintenance and growth, i would definatley recommend the Mega Thick Vitalizer, it really does help produce noticible thick hair within about 3 weeks of daily usage.

-------------

Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: March 06 2005 at 5:54am
I've used some of the Doo Grow products, but not the entire line. So far I've only tried the Moisturizing growth shampoo, the Leave in growth treatment, and the Stimulating growth oil. I really like the Growth oil. I use that regularly. The rest I only use occasionally.

Print Page | Close Window