Forum Name: Hair Vitamins & Growth Formulas
Forum Description: Questions & Answers about Hair Vitamins
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27576
Printed Date: May 06 2024 at 9:24pm

Topic: ideas grow hair
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: ideas grow hair
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 12:20am

Here I'm again ,I forget to tell you girls sommething.

In my family we use (when we fill like)to grow hair faster and keep it stronger we use ROSEMARY.
I make a tea with the leaves and small branches,and keep it in the freezer,put some in my hair after wash and let it dry normally.....
But if you don't eat well,your hair can't grow,and eat well means eat what will give you nutrients,isn't big amounts of meat is a little of everything.
Other thing if your hair is curly (it looks like) take forever to grow ,because my mother have like african hair,and she ever have hair that reach her shoulders.
Other thing I have this friend ,she have beautifull long hair until her waist,allways healthy and shiny and the only thing she uses,is OLIVE oil,put it over nigth and shampoo next day......
In the other hand she have one of the kind glorious hair but she never have a boyfriend,or a nice date,so if we're worry because we thing:oh men get crazy about women with long wild hair"... the answer is YES!
BUT they don't fall in love with that women,look who's in love or have a handsome husband with money and a lot stuff ,almost sure a Woman with short hair.
So don't get sad or desesperate to grow your hair,because isn't your hair that causes some of your unhappiness,and belive me have a long hair will NOT make you happier.
I dont know too much..... but talking with my heart and experience...I hope it give you some good feeling.

Replies: