Forum Description: Questions & Answers about Hair Vitamins
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27608
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 12:31pm

Topic: I wanna play devil
Posted By: Superstar
Subject: I wanna play devil
Date Posted: February 23 2000 at 1:42pm
Hi..
I have some questions and comments about these vitamins. I took 2 bottles of Step 1 and Step 2 and I didnt notice any improvements. I ordered about $200 worth of these vitamins and now I'm worried that I wasted my money. The questions that I have about these pills are are they supposed to prevent hair loss and hair thinning in any way at all? I'm 19 and I'm worried that I'm starting to lose my hair. I lose alot of strands each day,this morning actually I ran a comb through my hair a few times and like 15 strands or so fell into the sink to say Im worried about this is a understatement. Will thse vitmanins prevent that? I dont have any baldness in my family that I know of but Im very very worried aobut this.
I currently take 1 Centrum multi-vitman each day would I be able to take the pills with the Centrum? When I took the Formula 37 I wasnt taking the Centrum and I think it was a few mts. ago so I cant really remember but I think I was taking like 6 pills a day,1 step 1 and 3 step 2's at breakfast then 1 step 1 and 3 step 2's during dinner did I take too many at once? Im thinkin about trying these pills again but Im worried.
Aslo will thse things have any long term side effects? Like could it possibly cause hair loss down the road? Becasue it's supposed to grow your hair faster,but coudlnt that casue some side effects down the road cause you are going against mother nature and forcing your hair to grow. Ive told like my mom and grandma aboutt hse pills and they tell me its a waste of time to take cuz these things dont work and its jsut a scam to get money. Are they right?
My questions are will these things make hair healhier,thciker,prevent hair loss,have any long term effects? If these things are so good how come they arent recommened by.stylists..or even dermatologists?

-------------
Shannon

Replies:
Posted By: Superstar
Date Posted: February 23 2000 at 1:45pm

-------------
Shannon