Forum Name: Hair Vitamins & Growth Formulas
Forum Description: Questions & Answers about Hair Vitamins
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27636
Printed Date: April 20 2024 at 1:16am

Topic: Hair Formula 37 and Viviscal difference from my experience
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Hair Formula 37 and Viviscal difference from my experience
Date Posted: July 07 2000 at 9:45am

I've taken both vitamins and so far, I haven't noticed that much of a difference.  The formula 37 I've used for approimately a month (I must say)  was a bit hard for me for the following reasons:  too many pills to take especially the step 2, I mean 6 to 8 pills a day was a little too much!  Plus the herbal booster and the step one formula which is two a day, whew!  I'm not a fan of taking a lot of pills and this was way too much for me, however, I switched over to Viviscal which requires at least two a day and maybe three if you're weight is over a certain poundage.  I could deal with this a lot more than Formula 37's method.  But it's like I said, with Viviscal I haven't noticed any great difference in hair growth or skin difference, however, I've only been taking it for a week.  Perhaps my body is a little different than most folks, I don't really know.

My hair does grow pretty fast without taking any kind of vitamins, at least up to an inch a month but so far, that's all i'm noticing is an inch a month - nothing more or less (with Formula 37).    Well, although it's only been a week with Viviscal  I'll see if there's a difference by July 31.

Stay tune folks.

Replies: