Forum Name: Hair Vitamins & Growth Formulas
Forum Description: Questions & Answers about Hair Vitamins
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27639
Printed Date: May 04 2024 at 6:54am

Topic: Noticable difference... to be con't in september
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Noticable difference... to be con't in september
Date Posted: July 11 2000 at 10:27pm
I have shaved the back part of my neck that is very short(I am a male and this part as well as above my ears for 1.5 inches is very short and the rest is very long hair 18in) and it grew in noticable faster. I shaved last tuesday of may, started taking h37+herbal on june 8th, then measured on july 8th. THe hair grew close to 3/4in long. I bought the 3 months supply so I will continue as a guinea pig until september 8th(Please remind me in case I am on vacation after finals). I am also in the process of cleaning the body with herbs under a naturapaths care. I assume after wards that the body will be able to absorb more. I also plan to cut(trim) during the time the waning of the moon in what is called lunar cuts. THis lady barber I found out figures out the best time to trim hair so it can be at its peak(thicker longer and most of all healthier). I have considerable split ends eating at my hair so it will be a while. I also understand that brushing, massaging, and chigong exercises(to a point where the chi is moving freely through the body un blocked) increases hair growth. I have read it in Ken Cohens book on chi gong and will give it a year try(thats fair). I forgot to say that just a few days past every week, I have to cut my nails or else I can't play guitar. There was a natural liguid silica product in wild oats that I saw. I have not tried it. THe store clerk said she tried it and it helpped her hair to get longer but also healthier. I will bug her more about this saturday when I go shop. I hope this helps more than confuses people. I only spoke from my experience and said if I had not tried it. THere is alot to try and I am going to go for it.
Have a hairy day.
Damien 7/11/2000000000000000 about 7:29pm tuesday

Print Page | Close Window