Forum Name: Hair Vitamins & Growth Formulas
Forum Description: Questions & Answers about Hair Vitamins
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27666
Printed Date: May 10 2024 at 1:59pm

Topic: hf37 and hairtopia
Posted By: scrye
Subject: hf37 and hairtopia
Date Posted: December 06 2001 at 8:29pm
heh...i`m wondering what are the differences between these...it seems weird to me that hairboutique made there own kind of this when they already sell one that they endorse greatly...i`m just curious what exactly the differences are

thank you
justin

-------------
"Death is all around me, but now I'd rather die then follow mediocrity" Run - Project 86

"Boys think their the bomb, because they remind them of their mom" Barlow Girls - Superchic[k]

justin

Replies:
Posted By: Spaci32
Date Posted: December 10 2001 at 11:20pm
I was just coming here to write about the exact same thing. They were touting the H37 so much that I didn`t think there needed to be another one. Not sure what the differences are in ingredients. If anyone out there has both bottles let us know. Also would like to know what one you feel is working better. Thinking of buying a bottle of something when I find the money.

Traci

-------------
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.

Posted By: jbambas
Date Posted: December 11 2001 at 11:02am
I`ve had my wife on H37 for 2 months and it doubled her groth rate to an inch a month and really made her hair healthier. It was time to reorder again and I called customer service with this question. The vague response I received is that Karen has been working on this for a few years with scientists and it`s just a better formula than H37 (which is made by someone else). The reason I decided to give Hairtopia a try (even though I`ve seen the possitive results of H37) is that Hairtopia is capsuls and are smaller than the H37 horse pills (my wife`s only complaint about H37). It sure would be nice if Karen would offer a diffinitive compairison between the 2 products rather than "mine is just better than theirs".

Looking Forward to a HairBotique Response....

Thanks,

Jeff B

-------------

Posted By: rrobey
Date Posted: December 12 2001 at 7:54am
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP393429385&id=1357&page=1#17.1357.1 - 17.1357.1
I have been taking HF37 and just ordered the Hairtopia. The main reason I decided to try it was the fact that it`s capsuls and should be easier on the stomach. Sometimes HF37 upsets mine.... Anyway, I`ll keep you posted if I notice any differences. I just ordered it Friday and should be recieving it any day now.

-------------