Forum Name: Hair Vitamins & Growth Formulas
Forum Description: Questions & Answers about Hair Vitamins
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27700
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 4:10am

Topic: Vitol Great hair
Posted By: Amy
Subject: Vitol Great hair
Date Posted: August 17 2002 at 6:13pm
Hi has anyone tried Vitol Great Hair I heard that it makes your hair grow 1/2 in a few weeks. I hope that is true.

Amy

Replies:
Posted By: Shaun
Date Posted: August 22 2002 at 1:32am
I`ve never heard of it. Have you begun using it yet? Please let us know of your results

-------------

Posted By: Jazz
Date Posted: October 22 2002 at 3:10pm
Hi,..BY all means let us know!!!!I am VERY curious as to how much it makes your hair grow,.also
where do you buy it???I haven`t ever heard of it,...I am also very curious as to whats in it to make hair grow so fast,..if thats true,..God,.it`d be so long,.so fast,.huh???I am very excited to even think there is such a great "miracle" vit for our hair,..I`ll do some searching for it on the net,.Be sure & let us know if you do start taking it & the results that you get,.ok?
Thanks,.Jazz

-------------
Jazz

Date Posted: October 22 2002 at 7:05pm
Hi Jazz I have been taking Vitol Hair for a few months now and I noticed that it has helped my hair to grow faster. Also the vitamins are time released so it will release the nutrients up to 2-6 or more hours. There great vitamins you won`t be disapointed. I love them and I got a supply that lasts until March. I`m thinking about taking them for a whole year or more.

Amy

-------------

Posted By: Spaci32
Date Posted: November 04 2002 at 10:30am
Since we`re all trying to grow our hair as fast and healthy as possible maybe you could give us some more information on it. Like how to purchase and how much. That way you can get more feedback from others.

-------------
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.

Date Posted: November 04 2002 at 4:54pm
OK, I take two Vitol Great Hairs a day one after breakfast, and one after dinner. Also I purchased mine at DiscountBlvd.com and it cost about eleven dollars for the 120 bottle. Any more questions?

Amy

-------------

Posted By: Spaci32
Date Posted: November 04 2002 at 5:28pm
Nope, you`ve answered all my questions. Thanks for the help.

-------------
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.

Date Posted: November 05 2002 at 7:39pm
Your welcome.

Amy

-------------