Forum Name: Men's 360 Waves Archives
Forum Description: Archive of the old Men's 360 Waves Forum
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2772
Printed Date: July 03 2024 at 12:51pm

Topic: From top to sides
Posted By: The Bigger Picture
Subject: From top to sides
Date Posted: November 21 2004 at 7:25pm
Where is that bridge. That line of seperation that goes from top to sides. I dont wanna get em on top, get em on the sides, and have that part and/or space in between. same with the back and sides

-------------
I ride spinnas
I ride spinnas

Replies:
Posted By: Twista
Date Posted: November 21 2004 at 7:26pm
*confuseD*

-------------

Date Posted: November 21 2004 at 7:35pm
where does the top end and the sides start.i can easily brush my sides diagonally or down, and i can easily brush my hair straight on top, but where does the top end and the sides start.

Put it this way. I cant get them to connect. They're there, but they dont connect.

-------------
I ride spinnas
I ride spinnas

Date Posted: November 21 2004 at 7:40pm
ne pictures?

What direction do u brush every part of yo hair>?

can u get ne pictas?

-------------

Date Posted: November 21 2004 at 7:46pm
it would be embarrassin for me to put pics up here, plus i dont know how. I been brushin:

Top-forward
Sides-Diagonal
Back -down

I got top and back locked but the sides is miserable. But my main question is how do i escape that part in my hair.

You can tell exactly where i stop brushing forward and started going diag. because the line there.

??????

-------------
I ride spinnas
I ride spinnas

Date Posted: November 21 2004 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by The Bigger Picture The Bigger Picture wrote:

it would be embarrassin for me to put pics up here, plus i dont know how. I been brushin:

Top-forward
Sides-Diagonal
Back -down

I got top and back locked but the sides is miserable. But my main question is how do i escape that part in my hair.

You can tell exactly where i stop brushing forward and started going diag. because the line there.

??????

put da pics up.. u got ah cam right.. if so i can help u through.. neways.. u would huv experitment on things and see. Thing i use 2 do is brush regually and den take my head and smooth it back out on the hair dats parted.

-------------

Date Posted: November 21 2004 at 7:54pm
Well, twist can you help me wit pics. i got a digital cam. type for recordin. thats all i got.

-------------
I ride spinnas
I ride spinnas

Date Posted: November 21 2004 at 7:54pm
Well, twist can you help me wit pics. i got a digital cam. type for recordin. thats all i got.

-------------
I ride spinnas
I ride spinnas

Print Page | Close Window