Forum Name: Hair Vitamins & Growth Formulas
Forum Description: Questions & Answers about Hair Vitamins
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27735
Printed Date: April 20 2024 at 3:59am

Topic: hairtopia
Posted By: cutelillady02
Subject: hairtopia
Date Posted: March 22 2003 at 8:44am
Has anyone tried hairtopia and gotten results? I've been on it for two weeks but it is too soon for me to tell anything.

Replies:
Posted By: KitKat
Date Posted: March 27 2003 at 11:41am
hi-
ive never even heard of it...but i am curious to know, how long did it say it was SUPPOSE to grow??

Posted By: cutelillady02
Date Posted: March 27 2003 at 6:02pm
It really doesn't say, it just says it will maximize your maximum growth rate. Testimonials on the site say they achieved about an inch in one month. Last week I permed my hair and noticed it was longer like actually laying on my back, before it stopped a little past the end of my neck. This week I can feel the new growth coming in already. So I would say its pretty good. I ordered a 3 month supply but after its over I'm switching to GNC Ultra Nourishair. About a week ago I also started taking biotin, Panthtenic Acid, a B-complex, flaxseed oil, msm, and silica.

-------------

Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: April 02 2003 at 5:32pm
I am taking HairTopia and I noticed immediate improvements in my hair texture and growth rate. I had suffered from a bad perm. I tried the GNC with absolutely no results at all. I am also going to try Viviscal since I have heard really great things about that product. My friend takes both HairTopia and Viviscal together with really great results. A little expensive but her hair looks really good.

Print Page | Close Window