Forum Name: Hair Vitamins & Growth Formulas
Forum Description: Questions & Answers about Hair Vitamins
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27765
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 2:11pm

Topic: PLEASE HELP ME!!
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: PLEASE HELP ME!!
Date Posted: July 02 2003 at 1:35pm
Hi, about 4 weeks ago I've purchased Hair Formula 37 to boost up my hair speed and improve it's texture. Last year, my father found out I got fired from my office and cut all my hair up. I was really really sad. So this year, he ordered me a 2 month supply of HF37. It's been 4 weeks now and I haven't seen ANY results what-so-ever. I take a step 1 pill after each breakfast and dinner and 2 step 2 pills after 30-60 minutes of every meal(B,L,D). I would just like to know if I am taking the step 2 pills correct because the instructions tells me to take it on an empty stomache.
Thank you and have a nice day!

Replies:
Posted By: Stephy
Date Posted: July 05 2003 at 3:26pm
I'm no expert, but if I were you I would just continue taking the tablets everyday. I used to take HF 37, and it did help my hair grow, just not as fast as some people reported on the forum. Trust me I know how hard it can be when you want your hair to grow faster, I cut my hair and now it's probably going to take two years before it's where I want it to be ( bra strap). Eat a healthy diet rich in protein (fish is really good for your hair)and take your supplements, just make sure to be consistent with that. Like I said I'm no expert, but this is what's helped my hair grow faster. Just hang in there. Good luck

-------------
I'm tired of all this nonsense about
beauty being only skindeep. That's
deep enough. What do you want, an
adorable pancreas? Jean Kerr

Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: August 10 2003 at 7:00pm
Your father cut all your hair off??!!

Print Page | Close Window