Forum Name: Hair Vitamins & Growth Formulas
Forum Description: Questions & Answers about Hair Vitamins
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27783
Printed Date: May 10 2024 at 2:39am

Topic: Pictures of Progress on Hairtopia
Posted By: Kateyez37
Subject: Pictures of Progress on Hairtopia
Date Posted: November 23 2003 at 11:23pm
I've been using HairTopia for about 3 months now and wanted to update on the progress.

Just for a little background, I had hairloss that was induced by stress and nutritional deficiencies. I haven't been able to grow my hair just past my shoulders without it breaking off for YEARS now, so I'm pretty psyched about this.

I use the Hairtopia Vitamins, Amino's, Herbal Plus, and I also use extra Biotin, Flax Seed Oil, Grape Seed Extract, DMAE, Evening Primrose Oil, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Ester C and a few others that I can't remember at the moment.

Just wanted to post some new pics that were taken this evening. I'm trying to grow out my bangs, and they are now to my chin.

I plan on using the Hairtopia Vit/Min/Amino's and Herbal Plus for as long as I see progress. I'd like to grow my hair to my waist, if possible.

I did want to post a thread though on this to say that I'm happy so far with the results. :)

NOTE: I did start using Viviscal about a month and a half ago as well. There is a definite decrease in the amount of hairs lost, and the increase in volume. I'm reluctant to say what the culprit is, unless I rule out everything else except the Hairtopia and Viviscal, or just use one or the other. All I can say is that these two, used in combination, are producing results that I'm very happy with.

Kris :)

Print Page | Close Window