Topic: Salons in Chicago/suburbs
Posted By: flutefanatic
Subject: Salons in Chicago/suburbs
Date Posted: May 21 2003 at 11:47pm
Anyone have any recommendations?

Replies:
Posted By: LiliBeach
Date Posted: May 23 2003 at 4:25am
I met some wonderful people at a hair show in Chicago last year that own several in your area. The name of the salons were Lisa Thomas Salon. They really seemed to be very into their business and and had a genuine love of hair which is very important when finding a good hairdresser.

Let us know how it went.

-------------
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!

Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: April 05 2004 at 4:28pm
I would recommend Red 7 Salon. I've been going to this salon for about a year and love it. Too many wonderful things to mention, but simply a class act that knows how to treat a client well.

Posted By: henchperson
Date Posted: April 14 2006 at 10:21pm
I've been going to Toujours Spa & Salon on Clark (in Andersenville, if you're a Chicagoan) for a number of years.  Right now the stylist I use is Karinna, who is from Brazil and very supportive of my efforts to grow my unruly wavy hair out.  She doesn't push the products the salon sells, which is a point in her favor to me, and she's learned enough about my hair to dry it before she cuts it (cowlicks and weird waves).  I've been quite pleased with her.  

Posted By: Kenneth Stone
Date Posted: October 15 2007 at 9:03pm
Kenneth Stone Salon
3109 Theodore Street
Joliet IL
815-609-7877

you won't regret it!!!

Print Page | Close Window