Forum Name: Salon Finder
Forum Description: Member recommended stylists and salons
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27824
Printed Date: May 04 2024 at 4:42am

Topic: looking for a great salon in Atlanta, Ga
Posted By: loveactually
Subject: looking for a great salon in Atlanta, Ga
Date Posted: May 05 2004 at 12:39am
hey guys! I wanna go to a really GREAT hair salon and get a great haircut. Anyone know of a great place to go in Atlanta, Ga?

PLEASE HELP! Thanks :)

xx - Jodie

-------------
"everytime i try to fly i fall without my
wings...i feel so small."

Replies:
Posted By: tennischick
Date Posted: September 11 2004 at 5:16pm
same here

-------------

Posted By: darthmom
Date Posted: January 18 2005 at 4:30pm
Well, I haven't been in years, but noticed you hadn't had any replies, so I thought I would give you my suggestion anyway. Yellow Strawberry, off of holcomb bridge and 400 ( i think...which road is it that jimmy carter turns into once in crosses 85? I apologize, havent lived there in a few years, amazing how you forget so much. I grew up there!) Anyway, If you drive down jimmy carter until you hit 400, in that general area was a salon by that name, look it up see if they are still there.

I also had some great cuts at superhair 313 (?) or perhaps superhair 13? again, been a while...good luck!!

-------------

Posted By: lilyette
Date Posted: March 20 2005 at 9:17pm
It's been about 9 months since I've gone due to moving, but the Van Michael Salon on West Paces Ferry Road (404-237-4664) has given me some of the best cuts i've ever had. The stylist is named Carter, she's young, midwestern and really really good at what she does. I've had better colorists, but they are decent. I have used David, some may be better. Carter is the bomb. Always knows what you are talking about and the cut can last for months if you need it to.

-------------
lilyette

Posted By: Tracey G
Date Posted: June 05 2005 at 4:28pm
Michelle at The Salon On Jet Ferry does a great job with curly hair. I was going to her when I lived in Atlanta. The address is 2500 Mount Vernon Rd, Atlanta, GA 30338. Their phone number is 770-394-6100. Wish I still lived close enough for her to do my hair

Print Page | Close Window