Print Page | Close Window

fine thin hair

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Fine Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of those with fine hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27909
Printed Date: May 03 2024 at 7:18pm

Topic: fine thin hair
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: fine thin hair
Date Posted: June 16 2003 at 6:49pm
wow thanks for all the tips demo...actually i just got my haircut to shoulder length and it helps
soooooooooo much, it was too messy and stringy before so its a little better now....got any ics of your hair? it sounds laot like mine :)

Replies:
Posted By: demodoll
Date Posted: June 18 2003 at 8:43am
It is so great that your hair looks better. I was so relieved when I finally admitted that I just couldn't have long hair and like how it looked. When I realized that a couple of inches above my shoulders made all the difference and I began to actually get compliments, I couldn't believe I had fought it for so long. Then, I got bored and cut it real short and that was a horrible mistake!

I am trying to get my hair down to just above my shoulders. I think I am about four months away from that goal. I'll take pictures then. Right now I am at a length that I find very unattractive (just above chin level with a square face) and don't like to see any pictures of me. Too depressing. I am growing out a short crop with lots of layers, a tiresome but necessary process. At least most of the layers are gone.:)

-------------
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal

Print Page | Close Window