Print Page | Close Window

Good volumizing shampoos & conditioners for fine, color treated hair?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Fine Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of those with fine hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27973
Printed Date: May 07 2024 at 8:58am

Topic: Good volumizing shampoos & conditioners for fine, color treated hair?
Posted By: KB
Subject: Good volumizing shampoos & conditioners for fine, color treated hair?
Date Posted: October 20 2004 at 2:41pm
Hi All,

I'm just wondering what your favorite volumizing shampoos and conditioners for fine, thin color-treated hair are? Right now I'm using Dove volumizing shampoo for color-treated hair. I use it everyday and I use the matching conditioner every other day (have to or else my hair feels a bit dry). I like the product, but I'm not completely wowed by it. I have my hair cut into a shorter hairstyle with layers and the key to success with this hairstyle is volume - lots of it! I'm still sort of looking for that miracle product - the one that gives tons of body and volume without weighing hair down after repeated use. And it has to be safe for color-treated hair. Does such a product even exist?

Replies:
Posted By: Twanda
Date Posted: October 21 2004 at 9:07am
I just recently tried and liked Peter Coppola Bodifying Shampoo and Conditioner with Soyagen. These can be ordered off QVC but may be too much hassle if you wanted something right now. I've had it about a week and I really like it so far.

Twanda

-------------

Posted By: KB
Date Posted: October 21 2004 at 11:11am
Thank you Twanda!

Posted By: portrgirl
Date Posted: October 21 2004 at 11:13am
Treseme has stuff out I believe. Otherwise I'm using Pantene Pro V Thickening Shampoo and conditioner and I have colored hair and highlights (it seems to be fine!).

-------------

Print Page | Close Window