Print Page | Close Window

what do you guys eat for breakfast lunch and dinner?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Beauty Talk
Forum Name: Diet Days
Forum Description: A place for sharing ideas, tips and our daily struggles
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=28083
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 4:02am

Topic: what do you guys eat for breakfast lunch and dinner?
Posted By: IpodBlush
Subject: what do you guys eat for breakfast lunch and dinner?
Date Posted: September 02 2004 at 11:03am
ok, no starch or suger for me. but other than fruits and veggies, what do you guys eat for meals?
and also, weird question: what do you guys order when you get chinese food?

thanks in advance

and I just want to say this is an amazing board, and thank you to all the people who manage it.

Replies:
Posted By: Tippydippy
Date Posted: September 02 2004 at 11:39am
BREAKFAST: Large bowl of healthy cereal, one cup of orange juice, one wedge of melon, and one cup of ice water.

SNACK: No-fat yogurt sprinkled with Special K cereal for an extra 'crunch', or a rice cake.

LUNCH: Small serving, until I'm full. I try to eat healthy, like grilled chicken sandwiches, turkey burgers, or a baked potato topped with marinara sauce with a bowl of chili.

SNACK: Small bowl of pretzels...yumm...or a small bowl of BAKED, not fried, chips.

SUPPER: Chef Salad with a boiled egg white and all kinds of veggies with a light vinegrate. (sp?)

It changes, but thats my typical meal plan. Eating healthy is delicious.

-------------

Posted By: eKatherine
Date Posted: October 09 2004 at 4:49pm
I eat eggs, meat, and vegetables as a late breakfast. At two o''clock I have peanut butter, then at home in the evening I have meat, cheese, and vegetables with a glass of wine.

Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: October 17 2004 at 4:55am
this is how I keep my weight down:

I only eat once a week. I know it sounds crazy but its one HUGE meal a week, vegetarian. Soy meat substitutes and all that. The rest of the time I just drink soy milk, danon fruit smoothies, fruit juices, and water the whole rest of the week. In two months I went from 210 to 125 at a height of 5'9(boy), I also go running, swimming, and I do home repair and walk everywhere i need to go. and i dance! when your dancing, you dont realize your exersizing

Print Page | Close Window