Forum Name: Perfumery
Forum Description: Aromas and scents - favs and finds
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=28236
Printed Date: May 14 2024 at 4:18pm

Topic: Dessert line
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Dessert line
Date Posted: September 18 2004 at 6:49pm
Has anyone tried the Dessert line of fragrances that Jessica Simpson is promoting? I was tempted to try the "Creamy" scent because I think it's supposed to smell like vanilla, but I was wondering what everyone thinks of it before I go ahead and order it because it is sort of pricey and I've heard that it fades quickly. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Replies:
Posted By: AngelFace
Date Posted: October 02 2004 at 5:53pm
Hi! :) Hey, I'm not going to tell you not to buy it, but I would do anything to get the $45 I paid for my "juicy" perfume, back. I absolutely fell in love with the scents of the Jessica Simpson Dessert line when I tested them at Sephora, but i have found that they are not worth the money. they smell like heaven, but that smell not only disappears after about 15 minutes, (yes, I asked people to "sniff" me) but when it is sprayed directly onto the skin, (I wear my perfumes on my wrists, neck, and in my hair) it leaves a sticky mess behind. (I'm thinking this is because they were made to be "lickable".) Hands down it's the best smelling stuff I own, but I've had it for about 5 months and I quit using it about 4&3/4 months ago. (Haha, I love how I'm getting frustrated all over again just writing this!) Just my opinion! ..::vanessa::..

-------------

Print Page | Close Window