Print Page | Close Window

Sexy Straight Hair

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Curly Hair Talk
Forum Name: Straight Talk
Forum Description: Get the straight talk on hair straightening products & techniques
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=28359
Printed Date: April 30 2024 at 6:53pm

Topic: Sexy Straight Hair
Posted By: jbambas
Subject: Sexy Straight Hair
Date Posted: January 15 2004 at 10:14am
Has anyone tried these products yet or heard anything about it (good or bad). I saw them yesterday at the local beauty supply store.

Thanks All,

Jeff B

Replies:
Posted By: kaaaaate
Date Posted: January 15 2004 at 6:25pm
I''ve found that any product like that has bad to ok results unless it is done by a pro and is perm or uses heat, like a flat iron. Most temp gels and goo make my hair look dirty or just don''t work. I don''t know about this one specifically tho.

Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: January 16 2004 at 10:21pm
Have either of you ever tried Curl-Away non-chemical straightening gel? I've heard about it, and am actually getting in in a few days. It is a gel that you leave in your hair for 3-9 hours, that loosens curl and gets rid of frizz. It's supposed to actually be good for your hair, unlike most straightening products, and it wears off after about a month until you reapply. It is $30 dollars for a six-ounce bottle... DEFINITELY a safer and less-expensive alternative to TR or other things. You can look at info about it and/or order on xenna.com. I have thick, frizzy, curly hair and I am tired of it! I'm using this as an experiment. I'll tell you how Curl-Away works. Good luck!

Print Page | Close Window