Print Page | Close Window

getting a pedicure

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Beauty Talk
Forum Name: Nails
Forum Description: Dig your claws into the latest tips & techniques for your nails
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=28629
Printed Date: May 07 2024 at 5:02am

Topic: getting a pedicure
Posted By: david26
Subject: getting a pedicure
Date Posted: February 20 2004 at 11:30pm
I have always wanted to get a pedicure but Im afraid of the looks I would get going into a salon. i have gotten several manicures and Im ok with this. I like to wear sandals and my nails look terrible. What do you think about a man getting a pedicure?

Replies:
Posted By: Kuroneko
Date Posted: February 22 2004 at 2:13am
I hate it when people wear sandals with nasty-looking toes :-P . At least you should make sure they're clean, trimmed, and fungus-free before wearing sandals, no matter your gender. If you think getting them looking nice enough for sandals means you need a pedicure, that's fine, too. Better a few people look at you strangely for getting one than you have to go around with ugly toes showing all summer because you were embarrassed to get one. *shrugs*

-------------
More awesome than a manatee!

Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: February 22 2004 at 12:33pm
Why does it matter what anyone thinks of it? I rarely notice peoples feet anyway.

Posted By: MightyH
Date Posted: February 23 2004 at 10:31pm
Easy answer, when you call, ask if they do the pedicures in a private room. If so, book it.

Posted By: cmesweet
Date Posted: April 25 2004 at 8:49am
it dont bother me if a man wants a pedicure...if thats what it takes to make you feel better about your feet than go ahead and do it...i don't even like feet but when i see bad feet i really notice that

sometimes we think our feet are worse than they really are. I hope u enjoy your pedicure

-------------
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Posted By: aseya
Date Posted: March 09 2005 at 2:21pm
Where I live we have a couple male-only spas. The men here love to get pedicures. And the ladies (and by ladies I mean my friends and I haha) love it too! Everyone here wears sandals and there's nothing hotter than a man who care enough about himself to get a pedicure. I personally always notice a man's nails.
So go ahead and do it. If people don't like what they see then they can close their eyes. And you'll love how good your feet feel.

-------------

Posted By: curliegirl
Date Posted: May 04 2005 at 1:44am
I think its GREAT for a man to get a pedicure, i hate nasty toes, it shows that you take care of yourself and are a clean person if you have clean nails and toes.. 

Posted By: wannabecurly
Date Posted: May 25 2005 at 1:09am

Personally, I'd love to see a man get a pedicure. Wish DH would consider doing them. I like when a man takes care of himself.

-------------
Nikkipatiently waiting for the hair I dream of. 1c/m/ii

Posted By: xoxsn0whitexox
Date Posted: June 03 2005 at 10:15pm
ya definately...i went to get a pedicure and my boyfriend came with me and the ladies talked him into getting on too...now he wants to go all the time!

Print Page | Close Window