Print Page | Close Window

My WAWA is here!!!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Hair Extensions
Forum Description: Hair Extensions can be the quick fix for short hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=28664
Printed Date: October 05 2024 at 1:42am

Topic: My WAWA is here!!!
Posted By: EmmaSkye
Subject: My WAWA is here!!!
Date Posted: March 15 2005 at 2:31am

My WAWA came in today. Fastest shipping from Ebay Ive ever seen. I ordered it last Thursday.

My LG is dried up from the last tipping round I did, and I didnt want to order anymore so I decided to try the Gorilla Glue. It works great! My problem is Im a fiddler, I play with them as their drying and with Gorilla Glue you definetely cant fiddle with them. Ill put some nail glue over the tips just to be on the safe side. I also got an email from Hairpiece that my extentubes were shipped today so looks like Ill be putting in extensions this weekend.

Love the new look to the board. Lots of new smilies and options. Very user friendly.

-------------
SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.

Replies:
Posted By: EmmaSkye
Date Posted: March 15 2005 at 5:22am

Update on the Gorilla Glue:

It dries hard and takes the nail glue with no problem. I made one that was too big so I took my scissors and split it in half and put more nail glue on it to seal it.

I bought a pack of those cheapo little paintbrushes and I use one to apply the glue, I have better control that way and dont get too much glue on. Seems to be working great.

Oh and I use rubber gloves to roll the tip, the Gorilla Glue comes off fine with nail polish remover but I dont like the feel of glue on my fingers and I dont want to mess up my nails... lol.

-------------
SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.

Print Page | Close Window