Print Page | Close Window

WaWa Hair second try

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Hair Extensions
Forum Description: Hair Extensions can be the quick fix for short hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=28744
Printed Date: October 05 2024 at 1:47am

Topic: WaWa Hair second try
Posted By: octmac
Subject: WaWa Hair second try
Date Posted: March 16 2005 at 11:24pm

Hi everyone,

I ordered WAWA 14"weft from hairsisters, then started making the pre-tips, added in some of the WAWA bulk 20" hair I had from before, blended it all together, and used shrinkies to attach. Then I actually followed the directions, and as I have curly hair, I used a heating kit that has a plastic U shape that you wrap the hair around and then use a heat clamp. Turns out like a perm or sprials, depending on how you wrap it.

So now I have 20" of WONDERFUL CURLY HAIR !! that blends in so well at the top - that I did not need to wear a hat/scarf since I put it in.

I have washed it 1 time in five days, took showers everyday, with warm/hot water, sat in the hottub - with hair up, and the curls are just as curly. I have managed to lose my camera, but as soon as I find it I will post pictures. This is great!!!

Downside: I cannot really brush it, as it would turn really frizzy. maybe sometime next week I wlll steam it, and put in soft curls with the hot rollers. - Hopefully by then, I would have found my camera!

CHeers

Octavia

-------------
Faces of Pain - One woman's Journey with Chronic Pain
www.octavaia@got-to-have-art.com
A world without ART is a world without color
GOT ART???

Replies:
Posted By: Syren123
Date Posted: March 16 2005 at 11:31pm
WAY TO GO! Now THAT is what I call field testing! Please please try to post pictures - this is a success story that truly needs documenting.

About the brushing, you mean you can't brush it daily or it will frizz? But you do brush it before you wash it, right? I'm just amazed that you've washed it once and rinsed every day and it's still curly! That is so awesome.

Posted By: amm
Date Posted: March 17 2005 at 12:26am
Very cool. I love how the hair stays wavy after a wash. It really cuts down
on styling time during the week.

Looking forward to the pics. Congrats!

Posted By: Save~A~Stray
Date Posted: March 17 2005 at 2:04am
Girls....what is the longest lengths Wa Wa comes in, wefts and
in bulk? Just to recap, where are all the places I can buy it
from......?

Thanks

Print Page | Close Window