Print Page | Close Window

I hope this is ok

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Hair Extensions
Forum Description: Hair Extensions can be the quick fix for short hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=29034
Printed Date: September 30 2024 at 11:19am

Topic: I hope this is ok
Posted By: EmmaSkye
Subject: I hope this is ok
Date Posted: March 23 2005 at 7:50pm

Hey ladies, I wrote an email to Carol at Vixen Wigs thanking her for such fast service and such wonderful hair and encouraging her to try to get in more colors and lengths. I also invited her to visit our forum.

Here is a copy of her response:

"I am very glad that you LOVE the hair. I love it myself.  You are right, the color selection as well as the length that this hair comes in is very limited. I wish I could get the weaving hair in longer lengths than 14 Inches.  I also get a lot of request for more Blondes.  As soon as I am able to get a greater variety, I will definitely offer them.  I recently expanded my color selection within the past two weeks and am willing to offer more.
When I get emails like yours, I really appreciate it and try to do better.
Can you do me a favor? Can you please explain to me in a little more detail what you meant when you said you "pre-tipped all of it with glue and installed it with Extentubes".  I have never done this and this is another opportunity for me to learn something new.  I truly believe that no matter how much you think you know, there is always room for more knowledge.
     Thanks for buying from me and thanks for taking the time to email me after you put in the hair.  Many of my buyers send me pictures as well as wonderful emails like yours.  It makes me feel sooo good. Thanks for
everything.
Sincerely,
Carol
Vixen Wigs
http://www.stores.ebay.com/vixenwigs - www.stores.ebay.com/vixenwigs  "

And here is my response back to her:

"We've all had such bad luck with buying pre-tipped hair. For some reason, the quality is consistently very very bad. So a bunch of us have been experimenting with different types of glues for pre-tipping our own hair.

Here is a link that gives a tutorial on how to do it with Liquid Gold, that is my personal preference. Others have used plain old latex and Ive even had success with Gorilla Glue from the hardware store.

http://www.haircandy.net/pretip.htm - http://www.haircandy.net/pretip.htm

Here is the link to the extension message board that Im on, all the ladies there are super nice and there is so much knowledge there I think you would find it very interesting. We are allways encouraging sellers of hair/supplies to visit our forum and we would love to have you.

http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=34 - http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=34  "

I hope it was ok to send her those links and to invite her here. I really believe if more suppliers would visit our fourm they would find out what we REALLY want and not what they think we want.

-------------
SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.

Replies:
Posted By: Jenny_RR
Date Posted: March 23 2005 at 8:10pm
Oh, I think that's great, Emma. I hope she stops in. I love that Sara from PH comes by and gives up updates, and I wish Doc would've stayed for longer (unfortunately, she visited in the midst of a troll attack). Of course, it's always great that Kristin's here (even though we all knew her way back when, so she's one of us anyway...). So yeah, I think it's very helpful. I think the only problems arise when vendors aggressively try to advertise their stuff, but this hasn't been a problem in any of these cases. :)

Posted By: sherrie215
Date Posted: March 23 2005 at 8:34pm

I just recieved my wawa #27/613 bulk from Carol too. Got it today. I love it! I already had the #27 bulk, and some #27/613 weft but its too short.(14-16 in) You would think that they would offer the #613 as an option since they do it with the combo color. Seems odd to me that its not available to purchase in just the 613.

But anyway Im glad that you gave her an invite to the board. Its always good for the suppliers to stop in and check it out. Its a great way for them to find out what their customers needs are and what they can put in their inventory to increase their sales. Its win win when the suppliers come to the boards!

Posted By: RoseRose
Date Posted: March 23 2005 at 10:13pm
Great idea, I wrote her to tell her that we loved her here on the hairboard just a few days ago.

She seems like such a neat person, I dig people who are open to learning.

I opened my 27/613 and the top of the hair has these white things stuck to it. Until today, the packet has been closed so Im not sure what the deal is.

Im waiting for the #33's and the black/burgundy. Thats ok though, since Dr.Locks emailed me that I should expect the small bottle of rings and the xs hook (for extendtubes) 3/29!

I had big plans to have DH put them in this week.

Hair as in birth, is unpredictable!

Rose (why yes I am knee deep in midwifery studies, how can you tell?)

Posted By: metalgirl
Date Posted: March 24 2005 at 12:06am

I am so glad that you invited Carol to our board.  First of all, she should know how impressed we are with her customer service and her products.

I hope she can get a wider variety of colors in the Wa Wa.  She has received and will continue to receive a lot of business from the readers of this message board, and if she understands how we are using her products, then she can better strive to meet our hair needs in the future!

Posted By: Syren123
Date Posted: March 24 2005 at 12:14am
Carol is really great. I'm glad we're giving her lots of business and input/feedback - we need more suppliers like her and Sara. It's important we support them and get the GOOD word out about them, not just the BAD word about, well...we all know who they are.

Cool, girls.

Posted By: shel221
Date Posted: March 24 2005 at 3:36am

good point Syren as there aren't many recommendations at the moment but it is also important to keep scam alerts coming so others dont get ripped off.

x

Print Page | Close Window