Print Page | Close Window

AMANDA’S GETTIN MARRIED!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Hair Extensions
Forum Description: Hair Extensions can be the quick fix for short hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=29042
Printed Date: September 30 2024 at 11:23am

Topic: AMANDA’S GETTIN MARRIED!
Posted By: Syren123
Subject: AMANDA’S GETTIN MARRIED!
Date Posted: March 24 2005 at 12:57am
Youknow what? I don't want to talk about your clients anymore cuz I want to talk about YOUR GETTING MARRIED!
Soo....how'z your hair?! Did you get your Ebonyline in the mail yet and ...what are you going to do?! Hair types, colors, texture, method of installation, pictures...!!! April 4th is coming up quick.

Replies:
Posted By: Save~A~Stray
Date Posted: March 24 2005 at 1:22am
Yeah Amanda,,,,,,,,what's the plans for the wedding hair? Did
you find some pics of the updo with the waves in it?

Posted By: Amanda8Beechwoo
Date Posted: March 24 2005 at 4:51am

Hey there guys, I'm blushingxx

Can't wait to get to Cancun, its supposed to be brill.

Syre - I received my hair last week from Ebonyline but have had difficulty in trying to get it tipped in between tipping for clients.  I work full-time at a Solicitors 9-5 and do the extensions evenings and weekends, usually tip the hair evenings and then do the extensions at the weekend.  I've got 4 clients over Friday - Sunday which is typical seeing as I want to get my hair in.  So I've been busy tipping their hair and tipping mine in between.  You get such long wefts from Ebonyline compared to the bohyme in England, 72inch compared with 48inch, I'm having colours 18 & 22 silky straight 14inch, I've managed to tip all the 18 but still got 3/4 of the 22 to tip Yikes, starting to panick now.  I'm hoping to get it all tipped and installed over Monday and Tuesday seeing as I've got Friday to Tuesday off work so I'll post the pictures.  I'm putting extentubes in the back and shrinkies in the sides.

SAS - I'm having fresh flowers in my hair (I think) although I've bought a little tiara as well, so I'm going to have it down because I have a nasty little chunk of bleach breakage in the nape of my neck from a bad hairdresser that kept leaving the solution on in that area and forgetting to wash it off so I can't really wear my hair up without having loads of grips in it.  I'm going to have the sides up to incorporate the flowers or tiara and I'm going to have a romantic wave I think xxxxxxx

Posted By: Jenny_RR
Date Posted: March 24 2005 at 6:33am
Oh, I can't wait to see pics. It sounds lovely! I just love when brides wear flowers in their hair.

Congratulations, Amanda! :)

Posted By: Bridget
Date Posted: March 24 2005 at 8:18am

Flowers indeed!  That'll be so pretty, Amanda!  Please post pictures!

Best wishes....

Posted By: mtolady
Date Posted: March 24 2005 at 8:41am
congrats...i can't believe you are still doing all this AND counting down for a wedding!

hubby and i tied the knot in October....we are finally taking our 'minimoon' this weekend as my kids are off to their dad's for easter holiday.

-------------
has someone been swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool again?

Posted By: Amanda8Beechwoo
Date Posted: March 24 2005 at 9:43am
Thanks guys I can't wait to get my hair in xxx

Print Page | Close Window