Forum Name: Salon Finder
Forum Description: Member recommended stylists and salons
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=29257
Printed Date: May 08 2024 at 6:15pm

Topic: Salon or Stylist in the DFW Area
Posted By: bibow
Subject: Salon or Stylist in the DFW Area
Date Posted: March 29 2005 at 2:15pm
Hi, my wife has been bouncing around to different stylists for about two years now and cannot find a stylist who is good at cutting short hair on women. She wears her hair short for me, which I appreciate, but it seems like many of the sylists she has been to just are not that good with precision short cuts. She is always intimidated to ask women whose hair she likes where they get it cut, so I thought that there might be someone here who knows. We live in Fort Worth, TX but she is willing to drive anywhere in the DFW area. If any of you can recommend an experienced stylist who is good at cutting short hair on women, we would appreciate it!

Replies:
Posted By: CurlyKeri
Date Posted: May 11 2005 at 8:57pm

Hi there!  I highly recommend the Terrace Retreat Spa in Southlake off of Main Street in Town Square.  My stylist is Jonathan (don't be put off by his hairstyle...he has a yellow mohawk lol) but he is the best stylist I have ever had, and I used to be like your wife (bouncing from hairstylist to hairstylist).  I just had my hair cut short by him about 3 months ago (i'm now growing my hair long).  He takes the time to discuss what you want before hand for about 10-15 minutes, then he gives you a small massage before he starts...wonderful!  (massage on your head/shoulder area)  His name is Jonathan, and if you use him, tell him Keri highly recommended him.   He is a great guy and I think your wife will love him!  He just raised his prices though....cuts are $60, but if you are willing to pay that for the consultation + cut it is worth it!

PS-keep me updated if you decide to use him! 

~Keri~

Print Page | Close Window