Forum Name: Skin Care
Forum Description: Smooth techniques for beautiful & healthy skin
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=29258
Printed Date: May 06 2024 at 4:46pm

Topic: sunless tanning
Posted By: Bryan
Subject: sunless tanning
Date Posted: March 29 2005 at 2:31pm
have any of you ever u sed Toma's Tan Perfect? a lot of the other sunless tanning products i have used over the years turned me orange. will this one?

-------------
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)

Replies:
Posted By: Kalika
Date Posted: March 31 2005 at 7:07am

YES!  I am a lovely shade of white known as "ghost" - and I gave up on tanning, then I went to a sallys beauty supply to indulge in my hair obsession when I saw the tanning lotion for $12.99.  I said what the hell, cant be any worse then Ive had already, and its wonderful!  The little "color guide" they give you is awesome and I didnt have any streaking, the color was very realistic.  I put it on about an hour before going to bed and took a shower the next day.  You'll end up a little lighter then you did when you first applied due the the "color guide" washing off, but you still get a very nice fake tan.

I used it 4 nights in a row to build my color up, then twice a week to mantain, untill I got too lazy

BTW - get a pack of latex gloves, its only a couple bucks and way easier then rewashing one forever.  You dont need to buy the little TV package with all that extra crap, just the lotion and box of gloves.

Print Page | Close Window