Print Page | Close Window

ph equivalent of 8 / 22

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Hair Extensions
Forum Description: Hair Extensions can be the quick fix for short hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=29388
Printed Date: July 03 2024 at 4:27pm

Topic: ph equivalent of 8 / 22
Posted By: kirstyx1888xmac
Subject: ph equivalent of 8 / 22
Date Posted: April 01 2005 at 1:37pm

heyy

i wanted to order some ph in colours the same as 8 and 22 bohyme

does any one know what colours they would b on ph.

might just have to by a colour ring

Replies:
Date Posted: April 01 2005 at 2:32pm
i think hell braun is # 8

Posted By: Jenny_RR
Date Posted: April 01 2005 at 5:46pm
I think the Blond is pretty close to 22; the Champagner Blonde may be closer to a 24.

I've never seen Bohyme in 8, but I generally think of 8 as a medium brown. If that's what you want, I actually think the Hell Braun may be a bit too light and ashy. I actually think Dinkel, Anis, Mittel Blond, Walnuss, and Rotbusch come closer to a medium brown, but someone else should give a second opinion here--I never buy brown hair.

:)

Posted By: plastikhaar
Date Posted: April 01 2005 at 7:11pm

8 = MUSKAT, 22 = HAFER

: )

sara

-------------
need some great hair?
http://www.plastikhaar.ch/shop - plastikhaar hair.supply

Posted By: FinaFina
Date Posted: April 01 2005 at 7:30pm

OK, even tho Sara lists the above 8=muskat and 22=hafer. . .well. . . um. . . no. Her muskat is really and truly like a "4" and the 22 is really really ashy, actually I have no use for it and I gave my muskat to Rae. I have *plenty* of hafer if anybody wants to see it. . . it's REALLY ashey

Fina

Posted By: Jenny_RR
Date Posted: April 01 2005 at 7:41pm
Seriously, we have to get someone to match up a few color rings shade for shade. Even within the HH brands, there's tons of variation, really. :)

Posted By: Gina E
Date Posted: April 01 2005 at 7:58pm

IMO...I see muskat as a 6,not 8 or 4.

However...I see dunkel blond or hirse(though ashy) to be a level 8. With that said...everyone will vary within those levels. Wheter you have more warmth or more ash. The variety of PH is why I love these colors! There is something for virtually every haircolor scenario...if not, you can have it custom made! I am yet to see a selection of reds like Ph and I'll have to include the blondes too!

Yes, it would be nice if a boyme or EP ring holder could do a conversion for us!

Edited to say...I am speaking in terms of haircolor levels(1black-10blondest) so...Sorry if I jumped the gun on that!

Posted By: sherrie215
Date Posted: April 01 2005 at 8:09pm

It could be a little confusing if were misunderstanding each other with color level # vs. hair extension color #. I generally compare hair extension color #s when trying to match! I wish there was ONE universal color chart and it was ALWAYS consistant! But that would be too good to be true and to much to ask for! hehehe

Posted By: Gina E
Date Posted: April 01 2005 at 8:37pm

Yup Sherrie! I realized what I had done after it was too late!

Sorry, it's the colorist I have in me!

Posted By: sherrie215
Date Posted: April 01 2005 at 10:42pm
Happens all the time Gina...I think if your a colorist or work with colors/dyes alot you tend to refer to those #s. Me and my cosmetologist friend confuse each other all the time cause she refers to everything by level #s and I refer to everything as extension color #s.

Date Posted: April 02 2005 at 1:20am

ok thanks guys!!

fina fina u have spare hafer ?i wouldnt mind a wee bit  i wouldnt need much.

you dont think muskat is 8 what would u say is more 8 i really dont want it too dark

ye it would be soooo much easier if they all went by numbers and they were all the same

xxx

Print Page | Close Window