Print Page | Close Window

synthetic thermo colors

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Hair Extensions
Forum Description: Hair Extensions can be the quick fix for short hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=29408
Printed Date: July 03 2024 at 4:10pm

Topic: synthetic thermo colors
Posted By: delin
Subject: synthetic thermo colors
Date Posted: April 02 2005 at 12:11am

I have searched high and low...am I a sucky detective or is there no such thing as a light brown or dark blonde thermofibre?  I'd love to try the WaWa...but the only color that will work for me is med. brown for my darkest underlayer color. 

Replies:
Posted By: metalgirl
Date Posted: April 02 2005 at 1:03am
American Dream has a full color range.  I ordered their color ring and a weft to see what the hair is like.  I'll let you guys know when I get it.

Posted By: Jenny_RR
Date Posted: April 02 2005 at 4:56am
Delin: It's true; there isn't much in that range. Carol (Vixen Wigs on eBay) does offer a 22, 27, and 30, but none of those is really a true "light brown" and thus may not be what you're looking for.... :)

Posted By: EmmaSkye
Date Posted: April 02 2005 at 1:35pm
Carol at Vixen Wigs emailed me a couple of days ago and said she was going to have some new stuff on her website soon. I just checked and she now has 20" wefted WAWA, yippyyyy, and some new colors combos too.

-------------
SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.

Posted By: mochachip
Date Posted: April 02 2005 at 5:03pm
can't wawa be dyes also?  So you could get a dark blond and make it light brown and it still retain its curlability?

Posted By: sherrie215
Date Posted: April 02 2005 at 5:11pm
Mocha I was thinking the same thing. I read that the WaWa can be dyed....Its worth a try!

Posted By: mtolady
Date Posted: April 03 2005 at 12:03am
where is vixen wigs??? i noticed on her ebay store she charges 7% tax to PA...which means she's there, usually.

although PA tax is only 6%, so i'm guessing she's either in philly or pbgh

-------------
has someone been swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool again?

Posted By: Jenny_RR
Date Posted: April 03 2005 at 6:22am
Yup--they're in Philly, on Lebanon Avenue (?). The company is apparently called "International Pride" (or at least that's where they take their money order payments.)

:)

Posted By: Syren123
Date Posted: April 04 2005 at 2:47am
It says in the description that you can dye WaWa...didn't say with what, tho. No matter. I ordered a 613 20" weft to submit to my experiments. There are no browns between the #4 and the auburns which is a pretty big gap for us brunes.

-------------

Posted By: kirstyx1888xmac
Date Posted: April 04 2005 at 12:36pm

jennny carol offers a 22?really omg how kewl.

aah but i cant see it

-------------

Print Page | Close Window