Print Page | Close Window

Who is your Long Hair Hero?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=29882
Printed Date: September 30 2024 at 4:38am

Topic: Who is your Long Hair Hero?
Posted By: LongBraidz
Subject: Who is your Long Hair Hero?
Date Posted: April 16 2005 at 7:21pm
I recently read a post from "Tie00" and she mentioned that Olivia Hussey was her long hair idol/hero and that brought up a new topic that I thought I would post. Has anyone famous influenced you in your quest to grow long hair? I personally had family members with super long hair as an influence but if I had to choose someone famous I would choose Jane Seymour.

-------------
"Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair." ~Kahlil Gibran~

Replies:
Posted By: AnaisSatin
Date Posted: April 16 2005 at 7:24pm
Another 'Mour... Moore... Demi Moore! I heard she cut her waist/hip length hair recently though.

-------------
http://anaissatin.livejournal.com"> my LJ , 40 inches long

Posted By: LongBraidz
Date Posted: April 16 2005 at 7:40pm

Hi AnaisSatin,

yes, I believe your right. I recently saw a picture in a magazine (can't remember what one) of Demi with shoulder length hair. Her hair was so beautiful in "Charlie's Angels - Full Throttle" 

-------------
"Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair." ~Kahlil Gibran~

Posted By: laststar
Date Posted: April 18 2005 at 7:58am
I like Demi's hair too it's too bad she cut it like Alanis Morissett her hair was kick but too.  I do like Holly Marie Coombs and Amber Tambylne though.  I would like mine to be like holly's when it gets longer.  My hair is probably a little lighter in color thats o.k. though. 

Posted By: Katja
Date Posted: April 19 2005 at 7:30pm
Alanis Morissette... before she cut it all off and made me sad

-------------
"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative."
-Woody Allen

Posted By: leia1979
Date Posted: April 20 2005 at 10:11pm
Crystal Gayle!  I saw her on Sesame Street when I was young, and her hair was down to her ankles.

Posted By: Viktoria
Date Posted: April 22 2005 at 9:53am
Seing Alanis Morissette on MTV was my deciding moment. I´m ok with her cutting it, though. For me, hair is all about me and I, not about fashion or other peoples opinions.

-------------
The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.

Posted By: goddess_mels
Date Posted: April 22 2005 at 5:23pm
Lindsay Wagner (am I spelling that right?). I have always loved her.

-------------
Mels

Posted By: CurlyKeri
Date Posted: May 11 2005 at 9:09pm

Hi there, mine is Julia Roberts, or Reba McEntire before she cut her hair.  I've been told I look like Reba, so who knows, maybe when I get my hair longer, i'll look even more like her!

~~Keri~~

Posted By: oskana
Date Posted: May 11 2005 at 10:29pm
katherine zeta jones has one of the best long hairs in hollywood.

Posted By: CurlyKeri
Date Posted: May 12 2005 at 9:15am

Hi Oskana...I will agree with that, she has beautiful hair, and whenever I see her in a film or a telephone commercial, I get jealous lol!  But I don't have black hair, so I know i'll never look like her!

~~Keri~~

Posted By: norskygrl21
Date Posted: May 12 2005 at 2:19pm
The problem with picking a Hollywood type for a hair hero is that half of them wear extensions or wigs anyways, which is something I could do myself if I were so inclined.  Kinda like picking your idea of the  Greatest Professional Athlete only to discover she/he was on steroids. My hair hero would have to be Anna Kournikova. She has a truly stunning mane of long, thick, naturallly blonde hair.  She lightens it a bit now, but it always looks amazing and healthy. I have major hair envy

-------------
2C-Fine-Normal, 23 inches wavy Base of ponytail circumference: 4 inches
Goal: BSL, Approximately 2 to 3 inches from current length

Posted By: oskana
Date Posted: May 14 2005 at 4:11pm
one more person i forgot to add...Portia de Rossi (from Ally Mcbeal). wow gorgous blond hair.

Posted By: strawberryfine
Date Posted: May 16 2005 at 3:28pm

It's Dave!

After that, it is sort of Jayne Seymour!

-------------
strawberryfine
2aFii
12/25.5"/terminal length after reaching "small of my back length"

Posted By: divinediva
Date Posted: May 18 2005 at 2:19pm

my hair Idol has to be Gissel Brunchin (i think that's her surname-the brazilian model) her hair always looks thick and soooo silky.

xxx

-------------
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/

Posted By: laststar
Date Posted: May 18 2005 at 6:42pm
You guys ever see Lilly from the munsters?

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: May 19 2005 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by strawberryfine strawberryfine wrote:

It's Dave!

After that, it is sort of Jayne Seymour!

Aww!  Thank you SF!  You're so sweet.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window