Print Page | Close Window

I Love Dove Shampoo and Cond.

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=30340
Printed Date: September 30 2024 at 6:42am

Topic: I Love Dove Shampoo and Cond.
Posted By: Kimbearly
Subject: I Love Dove Shampoo and Cond.
Date Posted: April 30 2005 at 8:43pm

OMG!!!!! This stuff ROCKS!  I read back post on Long hair support about how some of you like Dove products.  Well, I tried some new shampoo and Cond. they have out now and just love my hair.  I purchased the Moisture Rich Color shampoo and cond. for Medium to thick hair. I have healthy color treated hair that can get on the dry side especially with the Pantene products that I have been using.   My hair has a natural loose corkscrew type of curl that can get frizzy in the summer.  Most Cond. weigh my hair down and I loose the curl.  With this combo from Dove my hair is so soft and shiny, my curls are bouncy and defined, smells great and with very little frizz.  All I used was the Dove combo and some mousse from Clairol called Condition 3 in 1 Alcohol free with sunscreen.  I always let my hair air dry.   To define the curls I wrap my wet hair around my fingers to create the curls I want then let them air dry.  BTW my own hair is at bra strap level now - HOORAY!!!

Ingredents for shampoo:Water (Aqua), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethiconol, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-5 Cocamide, Carbomer, Amodimethicone, Ammonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Alcohols, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, PEG-45M, Trideceth-12, Lysine Hydrochloride, PPG-9, Ascorbic Acid [Vitamin C], Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Silk Amino Acids [Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Arginine, Isoleucine, Cystine, Histidine, Glutamic Acid], Tocopheryl Acetate [Vitamin E Acetate], Borage (Borago Officinalis) Extract [Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Eicosenoic Acid], Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylishiazolinone, Ext. D&C Violet No.2 (CI 60730)

Cond.: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Glycerin, Quaternium-18, Fragrance (Parfum), Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Lysine Hydrochloride, Silk Amino Acids [Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Arginine, Isoleucine, Cystine, Histidine, Glutamic Acid], Tocopheryl Acetate [Vitamin E Acetate], Borago (Borago Officinalis) Extract [Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Eicosenoic Acid], Ascorbic Acid [Vitamin C], Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

From the Dove Site: Dove® Moisture Rich Color formula provides nourishing color protection for medium to thick, color treated hair. It protects color from fading and enhances color's brilliance. Dove Moisture Rich Color provides the same softness, manageability and radiance as post-colorant treatments, leaving hair noticeably softer, smoother and more naturally vibrant. The Dove Difference is our Weightless Moisture™ — try it today!

http://www.dove.com/your_hair/category.asp - http://www.dove.com/your_hair/category.asp

Replies:
Posted By: sarondie11
Date Posted: May 01 2005 at 12:51am
good for you! that just goes to show everyone's hair definitely is different, because dove actually weighed my hair down! i love dove chocolates, although that's a completely different brand of dove...

Posted By: LadyFrog
Date Posted: May 02 2005 at 9:57am
lol. i like dove shampoo too. i really like their leave in conditioner for coloured hair(even though my hair isn't actually coloured, ah well)

Print Page | Close Window