Print Page | Close Window

Some Advice

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=30775
Printed Date: September 30 2024 at 4:28am

Topic: Some Advice
Posted By: rainfrogg
Subject: Some Advice
Date Posted: May 17 2005 at 12:05am

Hey everyone. I've posted a couple times on here before. I just wanted to let you guys know (if you already didn't) how much massaging your scalp helps. I bought a massaging brush, and used it very frequently for about 2 weeks, I already have 3/4 of an inch of growth! No kidding. And I dont take any supplements or anything. Yes it does make your hair go greasy very fast, but its worth it. Just wanted to share that!

Tracy

Replies:
Posted By: Layla
Date Posted: May 17 2005 at 11:44am
What kind of massaging brush did you get? I want to try this? Can you buy this kind of brush online?

-------------
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: May 19 2005 at 8:38pm
Those are great results, Rainfrogg!  Thanks for sharing that with us.  Massaging my scalp is something I don't do nearly enough of...

-------------

Posted By: ballaholic
Date Posted: May 22 2005 at 3:57pm
is there any other way to massage your scalp without the brush? if so can you tell me ill appreciate it very much.

-------------
ballaholic

Posted By: Katja
Date Posted: May 23 2005 at 4:46pm
Does massaging with your fingers count?  I don't know if I want to buy a special brush, though your testimony for the brush is rather appealing...

-------------
"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative."
-Woody Allen

Posted By: rainfrogg
Date Posted: May 25 2005 at 3:15am

Hey guys, sorry I haven't replied in a while. I dont even know where I got the brush, on the box it says 'as seen on tv', it was under 10 bucks. Using your fingers does do a good job(and I still do it), but I definitely noticed an increase as soon as I used the brush. I am now at over an inch! And I do not eat really healthy and don't do anything to enhance growth. Another thing, instead of placing the brush side against your scalp, I'd recommend using the flat side because I think the bristles are a little rough on the hairs, so really you dont even need a 'brush', just a good massager -although using the bristles gives you added volume. It is tiring, and your arms get tired, but its worth it. The last two weeks I haven't been very agressive with it, if I had I may have reached an inch and a half. I hope this helps everyone with growing their hair!

Tracy

Print Page | Close Window