Print Page | Close Window

Teeth

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Friendship Forum
Forum Description: Make friends, post about off topics unrelated to hair or beauty but please keep it friendly.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31173
Printed Date: May 14 2024 at 3:39pm

Topic: Teeth
Posted By: linz_legrand
Subject: Teeth
Date Posted: May 28 2005 at 12:31am
Does anyone else think that this site needs a message board for teeth?  Kinda of random, I know!  But your smile has a lot to do with beauty!  And I would love to be able to ask questions and pool info on popular stuff like teeth whitening and all the hype that goes with that.  But that's just me!  

Replies:
Posted By: Viktoria
Date Posted: June 27 2005 at 12:53pm
Well, perhaps teeth and stuff for it would fall under "Cosmetics". But personally, I think "Beauty" would be a better boardname - since beauty need not have anything to do with cosmetics.

-------------
The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.

Posted By: fullxdiva
Date Posted: June 28 2005 at 1:27am
If you do something to enhance your smile such as whitening your teeth it's a beauty technique however , if you do something such as space savers or dental implants things of that nature then that would fall under dental cosmetic.  But I would have to disagree with Viktoria on one thing. I believe beauty has alot to do with cosmetics, (for some people) whether used as make up or a procedure, it gives confidence to people and makes the feel more attractive, and beautiful, and increases thier self esteem. So I think they go hand in hand.

-------------
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"

Posted By: linz_legrand
Date Posted: June 28 2005 at 2:43pm
Thanks for your feedback guys...I'm a smile fanatic and I'm always looking for new ways to whiten, straighten, and clean my teeth!  I guess I'll take my questions to the Cosmetics board...although I agree -- it should be called the Beauty board because beauty isn't confined to cosmetics (although they do play a big part with some people).  But usually if I have a question about beauty that's not cosmetic related, it falls under "Skin Care" so I just take it there (haha excet for the teeth thing!)

Thanks again for your posts!
- Linz

Print Page | Close Window