Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31195
Printed Date: May 25 2024 at 12:05am

Topic: Mariah Carey
Posted By: amymusic
Subject: Mariah Carey
Date Posted: May 28 2005 at 8:48pm
What do you guys think of her haircolor? I don't know why, but I have always been a fan of her colors.

Replies:
Posted By: Camille83
Date Posted: May 28 2005 at 9:16pm

I also agree anymusic about Mariahs hair she always had great hair colors too

Camille

Posted By: Cinnamon
Date Posted: May 28 2005 at 11:36pm
I like Marriah's hair color.Patti's color is kinda nice to.

Posted By: Mike46019
Date Posted: May 29 2005 at 9:36am
I like it.

-------------
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.

Posted By: Callalily
Date Posted: May 29 2005 at 12:12pm

I don't like it.  It washes her out.  She needs to go back to her natural hair color, brown.  Suits her better.

-------------

Posted By: amymusic
Date Posted: May 29 2005 at 1:39pm

Ya, I'm sure dark hair would look good on her (it tends to suit most people, since natural blonde hair is very rare these days) She had a black wig on for some magazine cover a couple of years ago posing as her alter ego "Bianca." It looked very vixen.

But, I think she pulls off the blonde, especially the shade in the third picture, because it is a dark "honey" blonde. It kind of gives her tan a glow. I miss her natural ringlets though. I wish she would just let it airdry more. She has gorgeous natural curls.

-------------

Posted By: KB
Date Posted: June 18 2005 at 10:50am

Yes I definitely miss the Mariah Carey that first came onto the scene in 1990.  Long, gorgeous dark curly hair that suited her just fine. 

To be honest, I haven't been a fan of the blond color on her.  It's not awful, but knowing what she was naturally, I just can't allow myself to like it. 

I'd like to see her cut some bangs, maybe take a little of the length off, and let those gorgeous curls come back!

Posted By: BrownEyez2
Date Posted: June 18 2005 at 11:07am
I love her hair as well. All the diff. color changes and styles thru the years have all agreed w/her. IMO

-------------
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~

Posted By: fatmoogas
Date Posted: June 18 2005 at 12:09pm
Don't like it much. LOVE Amymusic's new avatar.

Posted By: Beautifulinblue
Date Posted: July 13 2005 at 10:54pm
Her hair sometimes looks beautiful, but in the Its Like That video the extensions are ridiculous!

-------------
Pain is inevitable; Suffering is optional

Print Page | Close Window