Forum Name: Men's 360 Waves Archives
Forum Description: Archive of the old Men's 360 Waves Forum
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3132
Printed Date: May 17 2024 at 3:33am

Topic: (OFF TOPIC)K.K.K?
Posted By: chessbum
Subject: (OFF TOPIC)K.K.K?
Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 8:10am
TO ALL MY DEEP THINKERS AND COLLEGE STUDENTS ETC.THE YEAR IS ALMOST 2005 WHY DOES THE KKK STILL EXIST,THE BLACK PANTHERS WERE BROKE UP IN THE LATE 60s, BUT THE KKK IS STILL GROWNG STRONG IN NUMBERS.WAVERS THERE ARE STILL MENY STATES WERE RACISM IS VERY OVERT, SO PLEASE GIVE ME SOME DEEP INSIGHT INTO THIS QUESTION?

-------------
We climb together on this site!

Replies:
Posted By: spinnin
Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 8:36am
because,the kkk is the goverment we live in, BUSH is probaly kkk!

-------------

Posted By: happypeople
Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 8:47am
dam chess,for all we know the kkk could be running the rap game!if they have been in power this long they are funded by our goverment!

-------------
philly cheese steaks

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 8:54am
yo on the real niggas who dont respond to questions like this,is the difference between a boy and a man(SPEAK UP NIGGAS OR JUST KEEP BRUSHIN) CHESS BE TRYING TO MAKE YALL PRETTY AZZES THINK!!!!

-------------
philly cheese steaks

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 9:01am
lol you niggas dont like to think happy,hey chess what kind of whip you pushing curios to know how you coming around the corner on niggas!

-------------

Posted By: mdzk1dd
Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 9:03am
i think that racism is present at the same level as it was in the civil rights days but it is just in a different form. Alotta white people act like and say things that suggest that things have changed, but the overall mindset is still the same. Its like the racist people realize that they can't take the same approach so they are coming at us from another direction whether it be through holding most of the major leadership positions or only allowing black people to make advancements in sports and entertainment.

-------------
jus playin my position in the wave
game

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 9:12am
doesnt really matter lets stay on subject,I PRESENTLY HAVE A 97 TOYOTA BUT LOOKING TO UPGRADE BY XMAS TO A CHRYSLER 300C SRT8 ITS CURRENTLY 34.000 I HAVE MORE THAT HALF OF THAT NOW BUT,PLEASE STAY ON SUBJECT.

-------------

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 9:18am
DAAAAM THEM SHYTS ARE HOT THEY LOOK LIKE BENTLEYS THATS WHATS UP CHESS 360 AND 300C WHAT COLOR CHESS?

-------------

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 9:35am
COME ON SPIN THIS IS A QUESTION I WANT BROTHERS TO THINK ABOUT.THE CAR WILL BE SILVER WITH GRAY LEATHER INTERIOR WOOD GRAIN THE WHOLE NINE BUT LETS STAY ON SUBJECT.

-------------

Posted By: BodyGuard
Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 9:37am
Originally posted by happypeople happypeople wrote:

yo on the real niggas who dont respond to questions like this,is the difference between a boy and a man(SPEAK UP NIGGAS OR JUST KEEP BRUSHIN) CHESS BE TRYING TO MAKE YALL PRETTY AZZES THINK!!!!

No, if they have no comment it's because they don't have knowledge on the subject. Besides most people are in class right now

On topic:
The KKK still exists in the midst of modern America for two simple reasons. The first being that they were not prosecuted by the government at the height of their power in the 1920's (maybe earlier). This is because most major senators were apart of this organization. To expound upon the KKK, it's beginnings were quite noble and honorable. It began in Tennesssee with Civil War veterans who just wanted to meet and discuss politics and how to improve their community. Although their leader was very racist their ill mannored actions didn't begin until after he died.
The second reason that the KKK is still around is because of their values. They believe that the world should be (at the least) separated (AS DO I). These segregationalist beliefs are also held by most middle class white americans. Thus the second election of Bush. It has nothing to do with racist beliefs it's just that they'd (middle Americans) would rather have a poor educational system than allow homosexuals to marry.

To know more about the reason Kerry lost check out www.retrovsmetro.org. Let me know if the link doesn't work.

-------------

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.

Posted By: Cardinal
Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 9:41am
I LOVE CONVERSATION LIKE THIS....

MY WHOLE OPINION IS THE KKK IS JUST THE DEVIL TRYIN TO SPOIL OUR JOY, AND TAKE AWAY OUR TRUE MEANING, WHICH IS TO SERVE GOD...THEY WANT US AS BLACKS TO RETALIATE TO THE KKK SO THAT THEY CAN PUT MORE OF US IN FEDERAL PRISONS....THEY DON'T WANT US TO BE A LOVING NEIGHBOR JUST AS GOD HAD INTENDED FOR US TO DO; I THINK THE KKK IS A SOMEWHAT OF A SMOKECREEN BUT WE NEED TO TAKE THEM SERIOUS....LEMME TELL YA'LL A STORY.

WHEN I WAS IN 5TH GRADE, A KID BY THE NAME OF JESSY CECIL WANTED TO FIGHT ME, BUT I HAD TOLD HIM NOT CUZ HE WAS A BIG DUDE, AND I DIDN'T WANT TO BE EMBAREASSED IN FRONT OF EVERYONE....HE SAID"YOU'RE A CHICKEN YOU FUCIN NI99ER" AND OF COURSE I DID WHAT N E BLACK MAN WOULD DO...I BEAT DAT AZZ....AND HE NEVER SAID SHYT TO ME EVER SINCE THAT DAY.

WHT PEOPLE WANNA KNOW WHY WE CAN CALL OUR SELVE NI99A, BUT THEY CAN'T CALL US NI99ER....THE REASON BEING IS THAT THIS IS WHAT THEY HAVE REFERED TO US IN THE PAST SO WE JUST ADOPTED IT INTO OUR LANGUAGE.....THEY CAN'T USE IT BECAUSE THEY WERE THE ONES WHO MADE THE WORD"NI99ER" A BAD WORD....CALLING US COLOREDS,COONS AND SHYT LIKE THAT....EVER SINCE THAT INCIDENT I LOOK AT WHITE PEOPLE DIFFERENT, BUT I CAN SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR IT TO SLIP UP AND COME OUT.

ALMOST EVERY WHITE PERSON I'VE EVER TALKED TO HAS BEEN WHOOPED BECAUSE THE "N" WORD SLIPPED OUT...AND I TRIED TO TELL THEM DON'T USE THAT WORD UNLESS U GOT A GUN, BECAUSE IF U SAY TO ONE PERSON...U MIGHT AS WELL CALL US ALL NI99AS

-------------

http://community.webshots.com/user/cardinal04 - http://community.webshots.com/user/cardinal04

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 9:55am
GOOD ANSWER CARDINAL!GOOD JOB

-------------

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 9:59am
GOOD JOB CARDINAL, GOOD ANSWER

-------------

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 9:59am
THX

-------------

http://community.webshots.com/user/cardinal04 - http://community.webshots.com/user/cardinal04

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Cardinal Cardinal wrote:

MY WHOLE OPINION IS THE KKK IS JUST THE DEVIL TRYIN TO SPOIL OUR JOY, AND TAKE AWAY OUR TRUE MEANING, WHICH IS TO SERVE GOD...

What joy?? Are they really trying to move us out of the luxurious slums we dwell in? Are they trying to improve our high standards for education? Are they giving us jobs? WHAT JOY ARE THEY TAKING?

About this whole true meaning thing....this religion was thrust upon us as a way of KEEPING US ENSLAVED. They used scriptures from the bible to profess that slavery was good for us and that it's the natural law as dictated by God. They also used this wonderful religion to instill fear in us. Slaves were told that if they ran away they would be sent to the firey depths of Hell. As far as the KKK is concearned they see us as heathens for not following the law of the bible and remaining enslaved.

So are you anti- or pro-KKK?

-------------

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 10:21am
why would ask me soething like that after wut i just posted?????

if u knew n e thing about joy u would know that it stand for
Jesus
Others
and Yourself
God is loving god if u don't know already....he wants us to love our enemies as well...there are no exceptions...people blame they failure on god....
1. if one door closes....another shall open
2.thats gods way of blessing you and takin u to higher levels
3.Devil doesn't want to see that happen.

as for the anti-pro kkk???

thats was as dumb a jessica simpson at a science fair...no comment

-------------

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 10:31am
Okay, how about we keep this civil, it's just a discussion.

1. Everyone's definition of joy is different. What you should have done was stated what you meant by it.
2.Actually, the question wasn't as dumb as you think if you would have actually considered what I was saying. If you had read my post, I stated that I held some of the same beliefs as the KKK, and you would have responded to the question accordingly.

Since you always insist on being a childish religious zealot, I'm going to end this at that. There is no point trying to hold an intelligent discussion with you if you are always going to respond as though someone is attacking you. Calm down, it's only the internet.

-------------

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 10:36am
why is that...wut views of the KKK r u talkin about...cuz if i find that out i just might know wut everyone yaps about all the time.....if this is just discussion don't say i'm childish especially when i'm givin insight to chess....he asked me so i answered.....im not even gonna make this personal.....but wutever i have to say...there is always someone behind me quoting me, and making this thread about me, instead of wut its main focus is

-------------

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 10:40am

At that moment it became personal and the conversation ended.

-------------

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 10:56am
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

At that moment it became personal and the conversation ended.

u know wut i'ma b the bigger guy between us,and drop it...done talkin 2 u

-------------

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 10:56am
HEY BODYGUARD,CARD HAS A POINT,YOU DONT BELIEVE IN GOD I PRAY EVERY NIGHT SO I CAN BE A BETTER MAN FOR MY DAUGHTER,SO DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?CARD IS HOLDIN FAITH YOUR HOLDIN THE COMMON SENSE AND ITELLECT OF MAN!

-------------

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 11:02am
I STILL RESPECT YOU VERY MUCH BODYGUARD BUT FOR THE FIRST TIME ON THE SITE I AGREE WITH CARD 100PERCENT WITHOUT GOD I CANT BREATH WITH ALL THE DIRT I HAVE DONE I FIND TIME TO PRAY!DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD BODYGUARD OR DO YOU THINK YOUR INTELLECT WILL GET YOU BY!

-------------

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 11:04am
Originally posted by spinnin spinnin wrote:

HEY BODYGUARD,CARD HAS A POINT,YOU DONT BELIEVE IN GOD I PRAY EVERY NIGHT SO I CAN BE A BETTER MAN FOR MY DAUGHTER,SO DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?CARD IS HOLDIN FAITH YOUR HOLDIN THE COMMON SENSE AND ITELLECT OF MAN!

What are you talking about?
I'm glad you pray, I really honestly hope it brings the good out of you.
What does my belief, or lack there of, in God have to do with the KKK? I asked him what his definition of joy was. His definition was personal. I took it to mean the race as a whole.
This conversation has nothing to do with God. Why does everyone bring God into this?

THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT THE KKK.

-------------

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 11:07am
BECAUSE THE ANSWER IS IN GOD NOT MAN EVERTHING EVOLVES AROUND GOD EVEN RACISM,ALL THAT BOOK KNOWLEDGE AND NO FAITH!THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT YOUNG LADY.

-------------

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 11:12am

BECAUSE THE ANSWER IS IN GOD NOT MAN EVERTHING EVOLVES AROUND GOD EVEN RACISM,ALL THAT BOOK KNOWLEDGE AND NO FAITH!THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT YOUNG LADY.

So the answer to why racism is prevelant is because of God and not man's interpretation of God's word?
What does my belief, or lack there of, in God have to do with the KKK?

Also, I understand that you are trying to sound intelligent, but spelling is key. And use the correct words as well.

-------------

Posted By: 1800FabFlow
Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 11:27am
i gotta side with card on this one

racism exists because we are all sinners
as sinners, it is human nature to find flaws in one another
it is human nature to have hatred towards people who are not like us
skin color happens to be the easiest way to distinguish between people
white people are in the majority, so therefore they feel they are superior and look down on people of other color tones
if we all had the same color skin, people would find different ways to hate each other.....hair color, eye color, etc
people dont like those that are different
intellectuals are in the minority....thats why they are often picked on
people who dress different.....people who are of a different sexual preference....religion
u get what im sayin
if we were all the same skin color.....people would still find reasons to hate each other

as far as agreeing with being segregated bodyguard
i disagree 100%
that just makes things worse

thats my 2 cents

to answer chess' question
i feel that the kkk is still in existence because for the most part they are not considered a major threat to our well being as blacks
we dont really consider them dangerous
just cowards scared to show their racists faces
i also think that if they were to start trouble, we would be able to overpower them

i dont feel like typin no mo'
uno

-------------
http://dreamteam360.net/forums - http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 11:51am
now you want to talk down to me bodyguard,who is the elite now.DONT BE A HYPOCRITE, YOU THINK YOUR SMARTER THAN MOST PEOPLE, THAT MAKES YOU ELITE MINDED.BODYGUARD I HAVE A GED AND PROUD OF IT.LOL BUT I HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO REALIZE YOU THINK LIKE THE WHITE MAN BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR SMARTER THAN ME!THATS HOW THEY THINK WHEN THEY COME TO THE GHETTO.

-------------

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 11:51am
now you want to talk down to me bodyguard,who is the elite now.DONT BE A HYPOCRITE, YOU THINK YOUR SMARTER THAN MOST PEOPLE, THAT MAKE YOU ELITE MINDED.BODYGUARD I HAVE A GED AND PROUD OF IT.LOL BUT I HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO REALIZE YOU THINK LIKE THE WHITE MAN BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR SMARTER THAN ME!THATS HOW THEY THINK WHEN THEY COME TO THE GHETTO.

-------------

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 11:56am
Originally posted by 1800FabFlow 1800FabFlow wrote:

i gotta side with card on this one

racism exists because we are all sinners
as sinners, it is human nature to find flaws in one another
it is human nature to have hatred towards people who are not like us
skin color happens to be the easiest way to distinguish between people
white people are in the majority, so therefore they feel they are superior and look down on people of other color tones
if we all had the same color skin, people would find different ways to hate each other.....hair color, eye color, etc
people dont like those that are different
intellectuals are in the minority....thats why they are often picked on
people who dress different.....people who are of a different sexual preference....religion
u get what im sayin
if we were all the same skin color.....people would still find reasons to hate each other

as far as agreeing with being segregated bodyguard
i disagree 100%
that just makes things worse

thats my 2 cents

to answer chess' question
i feel that the kkk is still in existence because for the most part they are not considered a major threat to our well being as blacks
we dont really consider them dangerous
just cowards scared to show their racists faces
i also think that if they were to start trouble, we would be able to overpower them

i dont feel like typin no mo'
uno

simply wut i was tryin 2 say....but taken out of context....plus we as black out number all KKK memebers....most of them are in they're 50's and 40's and can hardly do n e thing to us....all they do is speak about it...it's not as bad as it was in the 60's and 50's

-------------

Posted By: cmesweet
Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 12:09pm
Good Question Chess...

I feel that the KKK is still around because the government do not feel threatened by them. Just think about it, anyone that our government or the people think is a threat they destroy by assasination and other means of disposal. When you read the history of the Black Panthers, the government created fear in people to make the Panthers seem to be more dangerous, created false alligations as well as an excuse to arrest or kill everyone in the group. To behonest the black panthers worked with some of the white radical groups and when whites see people have some power, they get scared and start arresting people. Our history shows the fear, a few examples are Free blacks but give them the Jim Crow laws, Asians bombed PearlHarbor so put them all in incarceration camps and send them back on the boat. Middle Easterns Bombed the twin towers so start pulling over everyone that look Middle Eastern. I even know some middle eastern people who got beat up by whites because of that bombing.
White people know their history and they fear that LOTS of people wouldnt mind paying them back for their dirty deeds, deeds that they refuse to apologize but even if they did apologize it would not erase the pain, atleast apologize for the jim crow laws those, people are still alive and well.

Many people who are part of the KKK are either in the government or supporting someone who works in the government. Thats how they are holding the power, and if they ain't bothering the white people then they really dont care if they exist or not.

Ok if i dont make sense let me know. Just my opinion.

-------------
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 12:46pm
GOOD ANSWER CMESWEET,SWEET ITS THIS BROTHER AT MY JOB THATS STAY IN THESE WHITE FOLKS FACES ALWAYS TRYING TO FIT IN THERE WORLD.THE OTHER DAY, I HEARD ONE OF HIS SO CALLED BUDDIES CALL HIM A STUPID NIGGA.SWEET I KNOW ALL WHITE FOLKS ARE NOT THE SAME, BUT THIS BROTHER WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT!

-------------

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 12:57pm
LOL,THATS A TIGGER WOODS HOUSE NEGRO!

-------------

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 12:59pm

now you want to talk down to me bodyguard,who is the elite now.DONT BE A HYPOCRITE, YOU THINK YOUR SMARTER THAN MOST PEOPLE, THAT MAKE YOU ELITE MINDED.BODYGUARD I HAVE A GED AND PROUD OF IT.LOL BUT I HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO REALIZE YOU THINK LIKE THE WHITE MAN BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR SMARTER THAN ME!THATS HOW THEY THINK WHEN THEY COME TO THE GHETTO.

Excuse me for trying to help you out.
Just because you have a GED doesn't mean that you can't be intelligent. I don't think I'm smarter than you, I just wish you would be more confident in your own intelligence. I understand the stigma that goes along with a GED and honestly I don't believe that it's recipients are any less intelligent that those with an IB college prep diploma. Honestly, my mother didn't get her GED until after I was born and she has always been better at the English language than I have. There's nothing wrong with a GED!!! Of the last 20 great-great-grandchildren in my family only 4 have graduated from high school. There's no shame in a GED as long as your proud of your accomplishment.

And if the white man believes that education is the most important aspect of life and no number or piece of paper can determine your intelligence, then sure the Man and I share a brain.

And I say this with nothing but love for you. I hope for only the best for you and yours.

-------------

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by chessbum chessbum wrote:

GOOD ANSWER CMESWEET,SWEET ITS THIS BROTHER AT MY JOB THATS STAY IN THESE WHITE FOLKS FACES ALWAYS TRYING TO FIT IN THERE WORLD.THE OTHER DAY, I HEARD ONE OF HIS SO CALLED BUDDIES CALL HIM A STUPID NIGGA.SWEET I KNOW ALL WHITE FOLKS ARE NOT THE SAME, BUT THIS BROTHER WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT!

Sounds like your friend needs help. Yes, I know its not ALL white people but there is a great number of them like that. See, none of my friends are allowed to call me the N word, i dont care if they are white or black. Why would a white person want to call another black person that, knowing the history of the word? That is sick, your friend is sick and well he will see the light, no matter how much you try to fit in they remind you that you are not one of them. The white guy's response is proof of that.

-------------
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Posted By: Drag_on
Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 3:50pm
dunno if any said this already to lazy to read, but in history it says slaves were rape meaning you never know what has happen or who could be your relative.

-------------

Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 4:48pm
kinda off topic there buddy...

-------------

Posted By: Bjanbkboi
Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by mdzk1dd mdzk1dd wrote:

i think that racism is present at the same level as it was in the civil rights days but it is just in a different form. Alotta white people act like and say things that suggest that things have changed, but the overall mindset is still the same. Its like the racist people realize that they can't take the same approach so they are coming at us from another direction whether it be through holding most of the major leadership positions or only allowing black people to make advancements in sports and entertainment.

i agree on that cuz in the skool i go 2 there r a lot of white people an almost half of em r rednecks with their confederat e flags an old pickup trucks and the vibes they give off. An some of em have a lot of ignorant comments about black people 2 make. the other day this 1 guy decided 2 crack a black joke on me n hes lucky i got enough self control 2 jus make him look dumb. but wen that happened only the white people laughed, but im armed with my white jokes n if he decides 2 pull somethin like that again he gonna b in trouble.

-------------
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Posted By: Bjanbkboi
Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 5:09pm

Originally posted by happypeople happypeople wrote:

No, if they have no comment it's because they don't have knowledge on the subject. Besides most people are in class right now

On topic:
The KKK still exists in the midst of modern America for two simple reasons. The first being that they were not prosecuted by the government at the height of their power in the 1920's (maybe earlier). This is because most major senators were apart of this organization. To expound upon the KKK, it's beginnings were quite noble and honorable. It began in Tennesssee with Civil War veterans who just wanted to meet and discuss politics and how to improve their community. Although their leader was very racist their ill mannored actions didn't begin until after he died.
The second reason that the KKK is still around is because of their values. They believe that the world should be (at the least) separated (AS DO I). These segregationalist beliefs are also held by most middle class white americans. Thus the second election of Bush. It has nothing to do with racist beliefs it's just that they'd (middle Americans) would rather have a poor educational system than allow homosexuals to marry.

To know more about the reason Kerry lost check out www.retrovsmetro.org. Let me know if the link doesn't work.

thats true, the klan was persecuted in the 60's wen the government created cointelpro to neutralize groups like the klan and the black panthers. they never had direct methods but they sabatoged the plans and misinformed the public about the groups intent, mainly the panthers who seemed to have 1 of the best causes. if ur interested u can read more about it at

http://www.icdc.com/~paulwolf/cointelpro/cointel.htm - http://www.icdc.com/~paulwolf/cointelpro/cointel.htm

-------------
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Posted By: MassB1
Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 5:21pm
At my skool there is a group of skinheads and I'm kool wit some we talk about normal everday thingz and shyt... I once asked what they got against non white people and he never gave a strait answer... He said it's just the way he wuz raised, (to hate) .....

If you were to ask them they would tell you that blackz stink, don't take showers and shyt like that but really ain't the truth.....

The KKK just some ignorant people, if we were to put them in a room wit one of us for a year they probably walk out acting mad niggarish....

This iz GOD'z plan homie... let him do his thing...

It'z just B1oodz and cripz... why they hate each other, no reason really, only that one of them iz a blu or a red....

-------------
**Stewy for Govenor**

Live 4rum.......... It'z .......

Posted By: RedMan
Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 5:39pm
Preach on Cardinal, the only reason they tried to break us down and tear us apart is because they was afraid of us becoming successful i mean that is what they mostly fear. They dont want to see a African American have a seat in the supreme court or see us loving one another. With all the money we spend on taxes how come you havent seen a cent of it going to improving schools in the hoods or using it for holding special afterschool programs for children. But sense it is not going to the schools are future generation is forced to sell and steal just to survive in the streets. Thats why we must start educating ourselves and stop taking our education for granted. We must become leaders of our children and set examples so that they will know that they can also become doctors,lawyers,judges, and also even president.We must also become one with are people and stop all this senseless violence and black on black crime, that is all the KKK want is for us to destroy each other. We must have peace with are race.

-------------

Posted By: YOUNGCJ990H
Date Posted: December 08 2004 at 5:46pm
Drag_On Originally wrote: dunno if any said this already to lazy to read, but in history it says slaves were rape meaning you never know what has happen or who could be your relative.

u do have a point

-------------
united we WAVE
divided we NAP

Posted By: jarell1944
Date Posted: December 09 2004 at 2:33am

What are you talking about?
I'm glad you pray, I really honestly hope it brings the good out of you.
What does my belief, or lack there of, in God have to do with the KKK? I asked him what his definition of joy was. His definition was personal. I took it to mean the race as a whole.
This conversation has nothing to do with God. Why does everyone bring God into this?

THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT THE KKK.

you always have a problem with God being involved in something...when actually He does have a place in this convo...

-------------
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile

Date Posted: December 09 2004 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Drag_on Drag_on wrote:

dunno if any said this already to lazy to read, but in history it says slaves were rape meaning you never know what has happen or who could be your relative.

I believe that most of us know that many slaves were raped. But can you please elaborate on the significance of your quote and how it is related to why the KKK is still present? Thanks

-------------
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Posted By: MassB1
Date Posted: December 09 2004 at 8:03pm
Yo Chess, why did this question come into your mind?
Questions like these run through mine but I realize it'z watchin tv, so I limit myself..
I don't really like racial issuez coz at the end of the day your the only one who feels like the world iz on your shoulders......

(juss mah 2 cents)

-------------
**Stewy for Govenor**

Live 4rum.......... It'z .......

Date Posted: December 09 2004 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by jarell1944 jarell1944 wrote:

you always have a problem with God being involved in something...when actually He does have a place in this convo...

Because that's my opinion. Live with it.

-------------

Date Posted: December 09 2004 at 8:16pm
WHICH ONE OF U AZZHOLES BRUNG THIS OLD AZZ THREAD BACK FROM WAY BACK WHEN???LMAO...SHOOT I'M GLAD I'M OUT OF IT.....GET SICK N TIRED OF TRYIN TO TALK 2 PEOPLE WHOBE MISCONCIEVING WUT I SAY, AND MY ATTITUDE

-------------

Date Posted: December 09 2004 at 8:16pm

Originally posted by jarell1944 jarell1944 wrote:

Because that's my opinion. Live with it.

lol @ live with it...why dont u live with God being involved in posts then :/

-------------
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile

Posted By: 1800FabFlow
Date Posted: December 09 2004 at 8:18pm
its funny how every thread.........
no matter what the topic is always turns into an argument/beef

cot damn

-------------
http://dreamteam360.net/forums - http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay

Date Posted: December 09 2004 at 8:20pm
AND GUESS WHO'S INVOLVED IN EACH THREAD?????

SIMPLE

-------------

Date Posted: December 09 2004 at 9:05pm
I BROUGHT THIS THREAD BACK...YEAH I SAID IT.

I WAS INTERESTED IN IT, AND IF SOMEONE IS GOING TO REPLY THEY SHOULD STATE THEIR REASONS FOR SAYING IT. THEREFORE, I ASKED THE QUESTION AND I HOPE DUDE COME BACK.

I LOOK OVER THE ARGUMENTS, I'M GETTING USED TO DOING THAT.

-------------
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Date Posted: December 10 2004 at 7:40am
MASSB1,TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION,I HEARD THIS NEWS TALK SHOW SAY THE KKK WAS GROWING STRONG IN NUMBERS,SO I ASKED THE QUESTION TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK ABOUT THERE COMFORT ZONE IN THIS SOCIETY.MASSB1 THERE ARE PEOPLE DYING IN THE MIDDLE EAST EVERYDAY,JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING IS NOT DIRECTLY IN YOUR FACE IT DOESNT MEAN YOUR NOT AFFECTED.

-------------

Posted By: step yo game up
Date Posted: December 10 2004 at 1:49pm
im guessin yall would love a city like miami lol...

the white people make 12% of the population, and the rest are blacks and latinos (although theres a lot more latinos than blacks, but we all still get along regardless)

i dont know how it is in other cities, but ive noticed in places like miami and in new york blacks and latinos call each other nigga and its all good...and all black people that ive met never had a problem w/ latinos sayin nigga...but ive seen black folks on the internet talkin bout how latino should never use the word nigga...

its funny cuz im latino and so are both of my parents...but my dad happens to be black skinned and my mom happens to be white skinned...but since im a latino no1 ever says "oh that boy mixed" they just say im latino...

i also noticed in central america and all latin american countries the white latinos and the black latinos get along just fine, its just here in america where yall blacks and em white folks dont like each otha lol...

so, im jus wonderin, how do you black people feel about latinos sayin nigga? cuz in miami its all good for us to say it...

-------------

Date Posted: December 10 2004 at 2:00pm
WELL I GREW UP WITH PUERTO RICANS MOST OF MY LIFE,IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK.THEY THINK THERE BLACK AND WILL GIVE YOU THE DRAMA IF YOU THINK NOT!LATINOS ARE FAMILY TO ME AS BLACK AS MY FIRST CUZIN.

-------------

Date Posted: December 10 2004 at 2:23pm
yeah i love,there women i have not seen and ugly puerto rican yet.

-------------
philly cheese steaks

Date Posted: December 10 2004 at 2:32pm
ricans are made up of black people

-------------

Date Posted: December 10 2004 at 3:44pm
There are ugly people and attractive people in every group of people, I have seen them.

-------------
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Print Page | Close Window