Print Page | Close Window

latest update

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31554
Printed Date: September 30 2024 at 4:22am

Topic: latest update
Posted By: divinediva
Subject: latest update
Date Posted: June 08 2005 at 5:22am

since my last post i have been taking such care with my hair....washing it twice a week and deep conditioning once a week, I haven't use my str8eners in almost a month, I have been blowdrying once a week but i figure if i blow on a medium heat it can't be too bad for my hair.  Yestarday I bought a pair of expensive hairdressing scissors from my local beauty store and I am going to begin my "search and destroy" routine for atleast the next few weeks and get rid of all my split ends- my hair will take a little longer to reach the length I want but atleast when it is long it'll be long and healthy as appose to long and split with burst cuticles.........watch this space

xxxx

-------------
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/

Replies:
Posted By: laststar
Date Posted: June 08 2005 at 9:01am
Sounds good ShockingPinkpetals,  I am doing the same and my hair is about the length of yours in your avatar.  I just trimmed off like an inch and a half,  hated to do it but I needed it.  Good luck with your journey your hair will be beautifull. 

Posted By: Viktoria
Date Posted: June 08 2005 at 9:31am
You will soon see a difference, with all those improvements. I´m sure you will get the hair you want!

-------------
The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: June 11 2005 at 9:22am
Watching... and wishing you the best.   Your sense of determination will serve you well.  I just know your hair will get even more beautiful as time passes.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window