Forum Name: Hair Color
Forum Description: The tricks and tribulations of changing your hair color
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31870
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 7:19am

Topic: Really ba problem... HELP
Posted By: xoxsn0whitexox
Subject: Really ba problem... HELP
Date Posted: June 16 2005 at 6:06am
Ok so...i am a natural blonde, and well i decided you know that i wanted low lights, well i dyed it with this chocolate toner stuff and filler so it would stay, well then i couldnt get it out...so Sallys told me to bleach it and put in a blonde toner, well i did that, and well then my hair has like orange in it now, like seriously, it looks terrible so i went back and they told me to bleach the spots of brown that didnt take the bleach the first time or i missed, and then to use this golden blonde color as a toner aferwards, so i did all that crap, but my hair is ridiculously blonde, and still has some orange, i can prob deal with the too blonde, but how to i get rid of the orange?? please help, i have a photo shoot on saturday and im freaking out! :-(

Replies:
Posted By: Veronica F
Date Posted: June 16 2005 at 6:21am

Try using a green based or ash based toner or color in the blonde shade of that u wanna go back to. But if u can u should prob go to a professional. If not i'd prob recommend u use the demi clairol complements dye that u can normally get at sally's in the base colors mentioned above. That usually helps counter the orange u r seeing in ur hair. And perhaps u can find one in ur nat. color too. This is the best i can think of rite now and demi will be the least damaging thing for ur hair at this point. Also, condition like crazy afterwards.

Best of luck!!

Print Page | Close Window