Print Page | Close Window

Colour advice please please please help!!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Hair Color
Forum Description: The tricks and tribulations of changing your hair color
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31875
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 10:17pm

Topic: Colour advice please please please help!!
Posted By: ickledee
Subject: Colour advice please please please help!!
Date Posted: June 16 2005 at 9:10am
Hi girls,

I have just had the biggest disaster ever!! My hair was medium brown with fine golden coloured highlights and i quite liked it. However, yesterday i had my roots done my a different hairdresser (only my T-Bar) the top of my hair is now a yukky brassy BRIGHT blonde colour, god knows what she has done but there is LOADS of colour not only is it a disgusting blend of yellow and ginger but it looks ridiculous next to the rest of my hair which is a completely different colour!

Now this gets worse....I have an appointment on Sat to get extensions done and obviousy don't want a full head of that yukky colour so need to do something asap!

The only options i have thought of is getting low lights through my T-Bar to match the rest of my hair, but then will i still have streaks of ginger/yellow??? The other option being getting it all completely dyed brown but then i am getting extensions so not sure if i want a full head of long totally brown hair as i have always had highlights?!..

Please please help and comments/advice would be greatly appreciated as i am desperate x. x.

Replies:
Posted By: Morgan27
Date Posted: June 18 2005 at 12:52pm
Your hairdresser left you with the yukky blonde color? That doesn't seem right... hmmm Have you considered going to another hairdresser to fix it?

Posted By: Bambilee
Date Posted: June 18 2005 at 1:10pm
I've had horrible experencies with hairdressers, so far I haven't found one that is kind enough to do what I want.

Go back to your orginal hairdresser, or try someone else. Or maybe darken your hair... with an all around darker color. Most peoples roots are a little ligther or darker then the rest of thier hair and it doesn't look so bad.

-------------
~* Bambi Lee *~

Print Page | Close Window