Print Page | Close Window

Thank You very much California Kristin

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Hair Extensions
Forum Description: Hair Extensions can be the quick fix for short hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=32163
Printed Date: September 27 2024 at 10:23pm

Topic: Thank You very much California Kristin
Posted By: CandiLocks27
Subject: Thank You very much California Kristin
Date Posted: June 24 2005 at 12:47am
I dunno if there is already one, but I would like to create a discussion topic to formally thank kristin for her samples. I am Candace, and I got them today or yesterday (other people check my mail lol) and I absolutely love them. I tried them today on my HH wig, and they were just what i thought! I am more than thrilled with each item, and I thank you forever for letting me use some samples before I actually bought whole packs of them. Just for letting me use your samples, I will be ordering from you soon. This has been the most useful thing I could ever imagine, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart! You are such a doll!

~Candace~

P.S. : I have only used regular heat seals with PH before and I was wondering how the shrinkies, fusion, and micro rings would work out! :) The best part is that i dont HAVE to stick with PH.

-------------
Hugs!

Candi Locks!

Replies:
Posted By: Longhairdreams
Date Posted: June 24 2005 at 1:13am
yeah it was very cool of kristin to send out those free samples.i know she's a very busy girl.I got my sample recently.It was really nice to try before I buy.I had never had a chance to try out real fusion or microrings.I am very impressed with both.

-------------

Posted By: Cali-Kristin
Date Posted: June 25 2005 at 3:04pm

Aww! That's great ladies! I sent out a ton samples and I'd love to know what you all think... Has anyone had a chance to try the fusion chips yet? If so, what did you think of them?

-------------
http://www.YourHairShop.com - www.YourHairShop.com

Posted By: Kymiks
Date Posted: June 25 2005 at 3:35pm

Yes, I too would very much like to thank Kristen for the samples!  I had never tried the extentubes(rings, shells, etc.) only glues w/wefts & various shrink tubing(several vendors) and let me say that now after trying the extentubes I will never EVER go back to shrinkies(not aimed at anyone in particular-generalizing the process)!!!

It is wonderful to not have to lose any hair do to trying to remove glue residue of any sort.  I am so regretful for every trying the stuff that leaves residue that is a pain in the a$$ to remove, over the past 6 months I lost half the volume of my natural hair do to the removal process and lost absolutely none putting in, wearing and removing the Extentubes.  I placed my double order and highly recommend this process to all newbies for their first experience. 

To you Kristen!!!

Print Page | Close Window