Print Page | Close Window

Bad Pic of my new Extensions

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Hair Extensions
Forum Description: Hair Extensions can be the quick fix for short hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=32337
Printed Date: June 18 2024 at 12:30pm

Topic: Bad Pic of my new Extensions
Posted By: Fallyne
Subject: Bad Pic of my new Extensions
Date Posted: June 28 2005 at 2:22pm
This is a photo I took myself right now of my extensions. I hope it shows up in this post. If not Im sorry Ignore this ustil I get it up and going!
Thanks

Replies:
Posted By: kateadreena
Date Posted: June 28 2005 at 2:25pm
looks pretty

Date Posted: June 28 2005 at 2:27pm
Thank you! Ive had them in again for about 1 week, I dont know what I did without them, Im already getting additcted to hair again....I need mooooooooore!

Posted By: Bridget
Date Posted: June 28 2005 at 2:30pm

Fall, Hi!  Do you have more blonde to add?  The darker color looks longer than the blonde... or cut and blend the two colors together.  I love the dark and light look.  What method did you use?

Date Posted: June 28 2005 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Bridget Bridget wrote:

Fall, Hi!  Do you have more blonde to add?  The darker color looks longer than the blonde... or cut and blend the two colors together.  I love the dark and light look.  What method did you use?

i think that is the aim of the style, its really popular here :)

what method did you use to attach them?

Date Posted: June 28 2005 at 2:32pm
I razord the crap out of it infrot of my mirror when I got home after the install!! I just want to fill it all out. Yeah, I have more blond I just have to find time to put it in!
I do and use the weave! It really works for my hair texture and style. I have tried many other forms, and this is the best for me!

Date Posted: June 28 2005 at 2:35pm
kate, I just came back from Australia and the chocolate/vanilla look was in there too. I love it, I think it looks so good, but (Vancouver, Canada) is not up with the fashion style, hardly anyone has it! Not that I mind, but I just dont know why it didnt catch on? Its a weave!

Date Posted: June 28 2005 at 2:36pm
Cool, the dark underneath colour has been popular in england for a while now, everyone on my college course has it apart from me!

Could you get any pics of the side/back etc??

Date Posted: June 28 2005 at 2:38pm
yeah, I will tonight when the boyfriend comes home. I took this one myself, and It took me like 1/2 hour to finally get one, I will have him take a bunch for me today than Ill post them for ya!

Posted By: broomeboy1023
Date Posted: June 28 2005 at 2:39pm
where did you get the hair? is it human?

-------------
and god said let there be hair extensions.

Date Posted: June 28 2005 at 2:42pm
It is human hair, and it is virgin russian. Vancouver is in a big demand for it, it is just so Hard to find and so exspensive but lasts a very, very, very long time.

Date Posted: June 28 2005 at 2:50pm
gotta run, Ill be back-If you post i will respond in a bit!
C-Ya

Posted By: shel221
Date Posted: June 28 2005 at 2:51pm

Very pretty.  I always feather the front of my clients hair for that same look.

Where do you get your Russian hair?

-------------

Posted By: mochachip
Date Posted: June 28 2005 at 3:58pm
I like it.  Is you natural hair under colored as well?  If not how far down and how close to your face did you go with the dark cause it looks pretty seamless to me.

Date Posted: June 28 2005 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by shel221 shel221 wrote:

Very pretty.  I always feather the front of my clients hair for that same look.

Where do you get your Russian hair?

shell, do you have a link where i can look at some of your work? I coldn't find anything on your site :(

Posted By: shel221
Date Posted: June 28 2005 at 5:29pm

hi Kate, i will be uploading it all soon but if you pm me your email address i'll mail you some pics.

xx

-------------

Posted By: amm
Date Posted: June 29 2005 at 2:53am
What do you mean bad pic? I like it! It looks really good pulled up
front showing the contrast of the two colors.

Welcome to your new addiction!   

-------------
http://shrinkies.net - Extension Supplies & Virgin Brazilian Hair

Date Posted: June 29 2005 at 9:03am
Mocha:
Yes, the whole bottom of my head is brown, it is my natural color- I just started to bleach only the top out so I still could have the lightness but feel like I was still saving some part of my hair!

Shel:
I order it from random suppliers that are situated in Russia. If you need any information please PM or e-mail me!

Amm:
I am so addicted! ahhh.....It is so much fun to wear them again! I guess it is not the worst pict, I was a little dramatic

Thank you all for your supportive comments. I appreciate each and every one!!!!

Posted By: BirdOfEden
Date Posted: June 29 2005 at 12:59pm

A few questions:

1.  How are you sectioning it?  U shape rows starting at one side of the head, continuing to the back while dipping low, then back up again to the other side?  Or rows straight across the back,and front to back on the sides?  Or something else?

2.  How far up on your head do you go?

3.  How long is your natural hair?

Posted By: Longhairdreams
Date Posted: June 29 2005 at 2:34pm

Thats not bad at all.That looks really great.After wearing mine so thick I'm totally over the super thick hair.My hair is thin to begin with so I would prefer to wear it that way.I love the way it lays so natural.It reminds me of some of california kristins work.It looks super good and natural.And mocha's right.Its perfectly seamless.And I love the blonde over brown look.Had that look myself but recently dyed it back,lol.

-------------

Posted By: norskygrl21
Date Posted: June 29 2005 at 2:38pm
I really like it because it looks totally natural. I was reading a hair magazine for African-Americans and it stated how the biggest mistake people make when getting extensions is overdoing it, i.e. using too much extension hair. Obviously this is referring to those who want the "natural" look, not people who want extensions that look like, well, extensions. I know some people do the whole lustrous mane down past their ass thing (and they do it well!) but others just want a look that no one could tell is fake. Whatever floats your boat......

-------------
2C-Fine-Normal, 23 inches wavy Base of ponytail circumference: 4 inches
Goal: BSL, Approximately 2 to 3 inches from current length

Print Page | Close Window