Print Page | Close Window

nature’s plus ultra hair

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=32473
Printed Date: September 30 2024 at 2:32am

Topic: nature’s plus ultra hair
Posted By: laststar
Subject: nature’s plus ultra hair
Date Posted: July 01 2005 at 10:58pm
I decided to try it I've tried hf37 and hair formula but I need something cheaper and thought I would try this.Has  anyone tried this? 

Thanx

Replies:
Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: July 04 2005 at 6:29pm
Good, but I like GNC Ultranourishair better.  Lately I've been using Discount Vitamin Center "Hair Skin & Nails" which has also been similar to the GNC product.  I've heard good things from several people about HB's own HariTopia but would you believe I haven't yet tried it?

Anyway, good luck and I hope that whatever you choose works well for you.

-------------

Posted By: catt_grrl
Date Posted: July 06 2005 at 7:26am
I've used Ultra Hair for several years now with great results; I find they are more concentrated in nutrients than many of the other hair formulas out there and only take one daily instead of the recommended 2 so that I don't o.d. on vitamin A. I recommend them.

Posted By: laststar
Date Posted: July 07 2005 at 11:01pm
Thanks guys I will try GNC formula after the two months.  I Have a two month supply of ultra hair which I will use first.  I am wondering if I should use 1 as opposed to two like Catt Grll said thanks for the info.

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: July 10 2005 at 4:08pm
Hi TLSF,

You could experiment.  Try using one per day for a couple of weeks; then increase to two per day for the remainder of the bottle.  Afterwards, assess: did you feel somewhat better during the first 2 weeks?  And a bit more so during the two-a-day regimen?  And overall, did you notice an increase in your hair's rate of growth?  You may need to carefully measure before & after to know (assuming you've "baselined" your growth rate prior to the supplementation).  I break my tablets in half, taking one half in the morning with breakfast, and the other half in the evening with dinner.

Good luck!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window